Chapter 5

That night Carlisle told us that we will go to school tomorrow.

Carlisle: Okay everyone I enrolled you to Corrinthians University this morning. It's just 10 minutes away here. And you will go to school starting tomorrow.

Ness: What? That soon? What about the books? Our schedules? Uniforms? And everything?

Carlisle : Calm down Renesmee. Everything is prepared already. You don't need to wear uniforms just decent clothes. That's all. All you need now is to rest and prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Ness: Uhmm.. Okay. Thanks Carlisle.

I went upstairs and prepare all the things I will be needing tomorrow. I finished preparing and it was just 6 in the evening. I laid on my bed and started thinking for Jacob. Does he miss me? We haven't talked yet since I moved here. He doesn't even call me. Maybe he totally hated me right now. Ugh. I cant take this anymore. I checked my phone and there are no messages or missed call from Jake. I voiced message him. "Hey Jake. Its me Ness? How are you? You haven't called me yet. Call me as soon as you get this message. I'm so worried sick about you. Take care. Love you" I returned my phone on its place and I went to sleep.

The next morning I got out of bed and took a shower. I wore a yellow shirt and a white sweater. I wore a white jeans and a high ankle boots. I rode with Alice and Jasper in her yellow Porsche. Dad and mom took the Red Velvet. Rose and Emmet took hos truck. As soon as we got into the school, everyone was staring at us.

N: So Dad, what story are we going to tell?

Edward: Me, Alice and Rose are the adopted children of Carlisle. Your mum will be my girlfriend same as Alice and Jasper are related. Rose and Emmet will be related also. And you, you will be our cousin. Your mother is Carlisle's sister that had died so you came with us. Why? You will say that it is personal.

Ness: okay Dad. Its quite confusing but I know I will be used to it. I'll see you later.

The bell rang. I looked at my time table. My first subject was Biology. I'm a sophomore and My parents and aunts are Juniors. I went to my class. The teacher there was Mrs. Roosevelt. I introduced my self. Everyone was staring at me like I have killed someone. I sat at the second to the last row of the classroom. Everyone was whispering and talking to each other. I am a loner.

Mrs. Roosevelt came in with books. She asked a boy, Anthony, to distribute the books. He is tall, jet black hair like Jacob's and a pale complexion. He came in front of me. "Hey. Renesmee right?" He started. "Yes. That's me." I replied. "You're so beautiful. I know that you will be falling for me before you knew it. By the way, here's your book hun." What?! Did he just call me hun? And what did he say? I will be falling for him before I knew it? Oh no. That will never happen. Jacob is the only one. No other like him.

The bell rang again and I went into my next class, art. I love art. Our teacher there was Ms. Swift. She has a curly hair, pale complexion and a very nice attitude. She asked to draw our favorite animal. I drew a wolf. I'm good at drawing that's why it really looked like a wolf. I colored it like Jacob's color when he is a wolf.

"Ms. Cullen, could you please show us what your drawing is? And please explain why you chose that animal."

I went into the front and saw Anthony again. He was staring so deeply at me. I just ignored him.

" I drew a wolf because its my favorite. That wolf is always with me. He's my bestfriend, brother and protector. He is always there when I am happy or even sad. That is why I love this wolf so much."

"Wonderful Ms. Cullen!" She said as she is clapping her hand. Everyone clapped too. I passes through Anthony's seat. "Nice one babe." He said. Oh what?! Did he just called me babe? I cant believe it. I went out if the classroom as the bell rings. I went into the cafeteria with my family. I sat beside Alice. "Hey Ness! How's your class?" "Good. I think except for this one boy who is calling me babe. I don't even know him. How did he know me?" I replied. "Oohh.. I see. Just be friends with him." "I'll try." I replied.

I went to my other classes such as Math and english. Those were my favorite subjects. Lucky Anthony isn't there. "Hey. Renesmee right?" A girl sat beside me. "Yeah. And you?" I asked her. "I'm Beca." Atlast! I have a friend already. We talked after the discussion. I'm with her in the subjects Drama and Music. It's fun that you have your friend already before the day ends.