Part-42

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja paid the driver and got down in front of Nidhi's house. Nidhi already had her live location and that is why she was already at the door waiting for her.

"Hua kya hai bhai?" Nidhi asked as Teja went inside and opened her shoes.

"Not now Nids...." Teja muttered and went to Nidhi's room.

"Ajeeb hai...." She rolled her eyes and walked behind her.

Teja laid down on the bed and covered herself with a blanket from head to toe.

"Karan ne kuch kiya?" Nidhi sat by the side of her head and caressed her hair.

"Don't take his name in front of me...." Teja snapped at her and closed her eyes.

"Arrey but kiya kya hai?" She laughed loudly and Teja sat up getting irritated and told her everything.

"Tu pagal hai kya?tu kab se aisi ho gayi hai?"

"Nidhi I am just irritated that I literally kept ordering noodles in all our dinners and he never said that he didn't like it....and now i get to hear it from her?" Teja laid down again and turned to the opposite side.

"Yeh sahi hai....ab noodles leke lado....Teju baby....use laga hoga you like noodles....isiliye ussne kuch kaha nahi hoga...." Nidhi said spooning her from behind.

"I don't care....and he remembers everything about her...."

"That might be his good memory....come on Teju....you cannot doubt him....you know how he is...."

"Nidhi stop taking his side...." Teja looked at her and glared.

"Fine....we will talk about this tomorrow....abhi tu sojaa...." Nidhi chuckled and switched off the night lamp.

*****

Teja stuffed the sandwich in her mouth while getting ready and looked at Nidhi as she came out of the washroom.

"He didn't even have the courtesy to message me at night after having a nice time...."

"Because he thought tu surgery pe hai....he messaged me and asked whether you reached on time or not....tune toh uss ko bola tak nahi tu pohuch gayi hai...."

"You won't understand...." Teja muttered and they went to the hospital.

Karan had come back at night after dropping his friend and had asked Nidhi about Teja's whereabouts. He woke up in the morning and checked his phone. There were no messages from her. She would message him after reaching home.

Isn't she home yet?

Karan frowned at his thought. She not being at home even at 10 in the morning was unlikely. May be she had gone to sleep.

Good morning. <3 Ghar pohuch gaye ho nuh?

He left her a message and went to his shoot.