Bonds and granted wishes.

Disclaimer - there will be some smut in this chapter. If you want to skip that part, I'll let you know when it starts and ends.

The next morning, I decided to drop the girls off at school with my new car before driving to the boarding house to see Geroge and Damon. As we pulled up at the school, I noticed a lot of people staring and gossiping with one another, much to my displeasure. Caroline seemed to relish in the attention but I could see Bonnie was extremely awkward and wanted nothing more than to hide away.

"Are you okay, Bon Bon?" I asked as I grabbed her bag from the back seat of the car before placing it on her shoulder. She smiled in thanks and nodded her head, though I could see how anxious the poor girl was. Before another word could be spoken, the familiar group began to approach, though they were followed by another boy, who seemed at least a year or two younger than the rest.

"Hello boys, how are you?" I greeted Matt, Tyler and Stefan with a warm smile, pulling the boys into a hug.

"We're good, how are you?" Tyler asked as he pulled away. I glanced at the unfamiliar boy, who was watching the exchange with a confused frown, especially when he noticed Elena's hated glare.

"I'm good, now... Who's this?" I questioned as I nodded towards the boy with a smile. I had to hold in a coo at the obvious blush that formed on his face and he nervously held out his hand.

"I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Gilbert" I raised a curious eyebrow, feeling rather surprised that a polite boy could be related to the jealous harpy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Raven Potter-Black" I greeted back and shook his hand, a soft and welcoming smile on my face as I did so. No one in the group missed the angry look on Elena's face, especially her younger brother who was frowning at her behaviour.

"It's nice to meet you too, are you starting school here?" He asked curiously, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"No, thankfully I'm not. I'm twenty-five... Or well, technically I'm twenty-nine but I stopped ageing a few years ago" I responded with a shrug, receiving confused but shocked looks from the group.

"You're a vampire too?" He whispered, cautious of his surroundings as he looked around in case of being overheard. I shook my head once again with a smile.

"No, I'm a witch-"

"Like Bonnie?" He seemed rather excited about the fact that he met another witch, which I found quite adorable and amusing. Before I could speak, however, Bonnie decided to answer the question.

"No, she's a different kind. Much more powerful than my type of magic" She said in an awed tone, making me smile at the young witch.

"I didn't know there were other types. That's really cool" I tilted my head slightly with a thoughtful expression.

"Yeah, I guess it is cool" I chuckled with a shrug before I felt a weird pull towards a certain car that arrived in a parking space. I watched as an older man, perhaps in his mid-thirties, stepped out of his vehicle and looked around cautiously, which I found odd due to him being in a school parking lot and not somewhere that something bad will happen. I closed my eyes and focused my magic on the man and gasped a little at the slither of magic that was radiating from his ring. It was different to the feeling I got from vampires' daylight rings, this one was dark and felt slightly similar to my death magic.

"Girls" I called out, gaining the attention of Bonnie and Caroline, who were standing away from the group in discussion with Elena. They excused themselves from the obviously angered doppelganger and made their way to me.

"Yeah?"

"You see that man over there-" I pointed towards the man, who was making his way toward the main doors. They nodded their heads and frowned at the serious expression on my face.