nightmares

i shot up from my bed drenched up in my sweat because of a nightmare i just had. it was terrifying and really scary.

i couldn't even go back to sleep because the memory of that nightmare kept playing in my head, so i went out of my dorm room and go to the astronomy tower to get my mind cleared up. that's when i arrived i saw draco leaning on the railings.

he was wearing black pajamas and he was also wearing some socks and he stood there in silence.

serafina: hey.

draco: *turns around* hey.

serafina: may i join you?

draco: sure.

i stood beside him and leaned on the railings as well.

draco: may i ask why you're here at this hour?

serafina: i had a nightmare.

draco: you um... wanna talk about it?

serafina: *shakes her head* well, what're you here for at this hour?

draco: that's the same reason why i'm here, i get nightmares every night.

it broke my heart to hear that he has nightmares every night.

serafina: *turns to look at him* oh... i'm sorry...

draco: it's fine... i get used to it...

there was a moment of silence until he spoke again.

draco: serafina?

serafina: yes.

draco: we're still going to be friends, right?

serafina: of course we will, we'll be friends no matter what, and nothing's gonna change that.

draco: and if i died, would you replace me with someone else?

serafina: REPLACE YOU MY ASS! who's gonna do all the school projects with me? who's gonna hang out to hogsmeade with me? and who's gonna be my ride or die? 

draco: i guess you have a fair point.

serafina: draco, no one could ever replace you. even if you did die you wouldn't die in vain. i would take a bullet straight through my skull for you cause no matter what. you're the most amazing friend a girl could ever ask for and i'm so grateful for that.

the moment i said that i could've sworn i saw tears in his eyes before he pulled me in for a hug, a tight one for that matter.

draco: thank you serafina... what would i do without you?

serafina: i don't know. *pulls away* i think we better go to bed.

draco: yeah, i don't want professor filch and mrs. norris catching us up here.

serafina: exactly.

we had a little chat on our way and we both went to our dorm rooms and slept throughout the night.