Chapter #2| Decisions

O S C A R

"Oscar, daddy needs to talk to you" said Daddy. I giggled and followed behind him as I laid on his comfy bed.

"What is it Daddy?" I asked. He smiled.

"It's time to grow up baby boy. Soon you'll find your mate and create a family of your own. I love you much son and I won't stop loving you but you belong to someone who'll cherish you. It's their job to cuddle with you not me baby, it's okay when you're young but baby, you're 18 now" said Daddy

"B-But I only want Daddy" I said. I bite down onto my bottom lip to prevent me from crying. How could Daddy say that to me?

"I know baby but your mother's deserve my cuddle to" he replied

"Mama's don't need much of your cuddles" I said. Daddy chuckled.

"They do baby boy, they miss my cuddles but Oscar my cuddling don't belong to one person. It hurts me to say this baby but no more cuddles and no more naps together and no more acting like a baby" he replied

"Why do you hate me" I cried

"No don't say that, I don't hate you and never will. You're 18 baby boy and big boys don't cuddle with their dad anymore, that should be reserved for your mate not me" Daddy said. I heard someone knock on the door, I see Mama's enter the room. I didn't like them taking Daddy away from me so I ran out of the room crying. I should be ashamed for feeling jealous from my own mothers, they had Daddy first.

"Trevor! have many times do I have to tell you to not leave your dirty stinky socks on the bed!" yelled Evan

"What now!" Trevor replied

"Are you deaf? I won't repeat myself. Stop being disgusting and clean up after yourself" said Evan then stomped out of the room, Trevor sighed and followed behind his mate. As they finally leave the kitchen I make my way towards the fridge and grab a tub of cookies & cream ice cream.

"What's wrong?" asked Abby. She sat down next me as I sniffled and ate my ice cream in silent.

"D-Daddy hates me" I cried

"That's not true baby bro, he's just doing what's best for you" she replied

"By telling me no more cuddles" I said. She chuckled.

"It's not bad as it sounds bro, you're 18 now I'm sure you'll find your mate. Your mate won't be happy you cuddling with another man" she said

"But he's my Daddy" I said

"It doesn't matter, dad is still a man and wolves only see the man not the relation" she replied. I looked at the distance watching the sun set, it's a beautiful afternoon but with no cuddles from Daddy, I feel depressed. Abby gave me a hug and told me everything will be okay, I see everyone with their mates. I couldn't help but feel left out, I want someone to cuddle with and I always tell myself that I only need Daddy but everyone is telling me otherwise.

E N Z O

"Lets hope you'll find your mate in Blood Moon pack" said Daniel

"I've already visited Miles many times and no luck Daniel" I replied

"Who knows, your mate might be there" he said. It's been years since of my twin brothers death. Killed and tortured by Alpha Riley and Beta Greg made me went hunting and have their heads. We're an unusual twins, I was dominant while Ezeo was an Omega. After the death of Alpha Riley and Beta Greg announced through the packs in the area, I felt a peace.

The bastards kidnapped Miles's mates and beaten while they were still pregnant, I couldn't keep his angry facial expression out of my mind, the man wanted his heart. I waited years for my mate but it coming to a point where I'm wondering, he/she may passed away or in another country. I'm already 31 without pups nor a mate, my pack needs a Luna and a heir before I can no longer lead. I hope my true mate is close to my age otherwise we'll have a problem.

"Alright lets get ready to go, Miles will be expecting me" I said. Daniel my Beta gave orders to some war wolves that'll be traveling with us. I assigned my father to run the pack while I'm away.

"Be careful son, rogues are roaming the woods more than they should" said Father

"I'll return safely" I replied