Chapter 83

"What the fuck do you mean!" I shout into the phone infuriated

"What the fuck do you mean!" I shout into the phone infuriated. How do they not know where the car drove off to?

There's a reason I asked them to hack into every street camera in the state.

"Well look again there has to be some evidence of the car." I command as the guy on the other side of the phone stutters out a response.

I cut off the phone as I sit down in my chair leaning back with a heavy sigh as I watch Angelo pace around the room irritating me.

"Sit down figlio, your making me dizzy." I complain as he sits on the couch in my room. (Son)

"Dove cazzo possono semplicemente sparire per piacere?" Angelo questions almost to himself as I look over to him. (Where the fuck can they just disappear to like that.)

"I will go check on the boys to see if they made any progression." Valentino comments standing up and leaving the room.

"Fuck!" Angelo screams out throwing a punch at the wall.

"Stop trashing my room if you want to punch something go to the fucking gym." I say annoyed as I pinch the bridge of my nose feeling a headache on it's way.

"If you don't calm the fuck down and actually think with your head we might actually be able to find them!" Ace shouts out, agitated by everyone's behaviour.

I agree that everyone isn't properly thinking with their head but I can't comment as I've been the same.

"He's right guys, some of you should go rest she's been gone for 2 days and I haven't seen any of you eat or sleep since." Leonardo adds as I nod standing up.

"Me, Ace, Leonardo and some off the boys will continue the search while you kids go eat and take a nap for a bit." I now join the conversation before anyone can try kick me out the room.

"I will also help you, but first I will make sure everyone actually eats." Enzo, the head of security, says leaving the once filled office as I let out a sigh.

"Set up a meeting in 3 hour for everyone to be there and before that comes everyone go rest I will wake you guys before the meeting." Leonardo states leaving no room for discussion as we all nod and stand up leaving the room as Angelo sets the meeting.

I try going back to my office as everyone leaves but get stopped by a hand lightly placed on my shoulder.

"Marco if you want your kids to rest you must also get some sleep your irritating when you don't sleep." He jokes shutting my office door as we all walk to our own rooms.

"Okay get Luca and Matteo for me please." I request going into my room and heading straight to the bathroom.

I first freshen up before getting ready for bed and laying down setting and alarm for 3 hours.

It's currently 6 so the meeting will be at 9 ish.

I toss and turn trying to sleep as I find it difficult but finally fall asleep after a while.