Skull Rock!?

* You quickly flipped the boat back over and crawled inside. You held our your hand for Eddie to take as Jason was screaming Patrick's name. Eddie took your hand and you pulled him into the boat. Eddie reached in the water and grabbed the paddle. Eddie then moved the paddle through the water making the boat rock forward*
Jason: Patrick! Holy shit are you okay?
* You heard him scream, you ignored it and held your legs in your arms. You closed your eyes and fell asleep hearing water ripples and heavy breathing*

( 4 hours later )

* You felt a hand on your shoulder making you wake up*
Y/n: Eddie?
Eddie: I found a place we can camp out. There are construction workers and they always have a walkie on them which means?
Y/n: We can get in contact with Dustin and the others.
Eddie: Yes, now come on.
* Eddie held out his hand and you took it gently. Eddie helped you stand up and carefully walked out of the boat, you following. The both of your hands still intertwined as you walked. After a while you hid behind a tree as Eddie went to grab the walkie. You heard from a distance someone saying*
???: Hey, Eric. I'm taking five.
???: You just took five.
???: Yeah, well, tell Milo to take it easy on the onions next time.
* The worker placed down his belt that held the walkie. He walked in a port-a-potty right as Eddie began to grab the belt. After he successfully grabbed it he carefully took out the walkie his tongue slightly sticking out in the process. After he grabbed the walkie he ran back to you and quickly grabbed your hand*
Y/n: Woah, woah, where are we going?
Eddie: Uh, Skull Rock?
Y/n: The super popular make out spot?
Eddie: Yeah, it's near here and it seems like a good place to hide.
Y/n: Alright let's go.
* Eddie then started running dragging you along with him. After an hour or so you arrived at Skull Rock. You were quick to hide under it's shadowy cover and sit down. Eddie noticed your change in mood and sat next to you.*
Eddie: You okay?
Y/n: Yeah, just a little cold.
Eddie: Oh... Want my jacket?
Y/n: Oh, um sure.
* Eddie smiled and shrugged off his denim jacket. He handed it to you and you carefully put it on. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder*
Y/n: What are we gonna do?
Eddie: I don't know...
* Eddie suddenly grabbed the walkie and turned it on*
Eddie: Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?
Dustin: Eddie. Holy shit. Are you okay?
Eddie: Nah, man. Pretty... Pretty goddamn far from okay.
Steve: Is Y/n with you?
Eddie: Yeah. * He said looking over at you but you already had your eyes closed and in a deep sleep*
Steve: Is she okay?
Eddie: Yep all good, she's just sleeping.
Dustin: Where are you?
Eddie: Skull Rock. Do you know it?
Dustin: Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and-
Steve: Garret, yeah. I know where that is.
Dustin: Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming.
* Eddie turned off the walkie and gazed over at you. He smiled softly and placed a gentle kiss to your forehead. You didn't know it at the time but Eddie cared deeply for you. So deeply to the point he would sacrifice his own life. He placed his hands on your shoulders and moved you so that your head was on his leg so you were in a more comfortable position. He moved strands of hair out of your face and leaned into the rock*

( 1 hour later )

* You heard distant voices coming from afar. You felt Eddie rise from the ground and hide. You opened your eyes and saw that he placed his other jacket around you. You smiled and then realized you should probably listen to see who's talking. You heard a man's voice saying*
Steve: Bada bing, bada boom. There she is, Henderson. Skull Rock!
* You then realized it was Steve who was speaking. You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding*
Steve: In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face.
Dustin: Doesn't make sense...
Steve: Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it. You just can't admit you're wrong. You butthead.
Eddie: I concur. You, Dustin Henderson, are a... Total butthead.
Dustin: Jesus, we thought you were a goner. * He said pulling Eddie into a hug*
Eddie: Yeah, me too, man. Me too.
Steve: So where's Y/n?
Y/n: Right here shit bird. * You said walking out from under the rock*
* You still had Eddie's denim jacket on but held the black one in your hands. You passed Steve and handed Eddie the jacket*
Y/n: Thank you.
Eddie: Seems my denim jacket didn't help you from shivering. * He said chuckling*
Y/n: It worked well.
* You turned around and made eye contact with Steve. You smiled and walked up to him. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a tight embrace*
Y/n: I missed you...
Steve: I missed you too. Has Eddie been taking care of you? * He said pulling away from the hug*
Y/n: Yeah. He had to steal a walkie from a construction worker just to communicate with all of you.
Steve: Huh.
* You and Eddie eventually sat down on the same rock under Skull Rock*
Eddie: When we uh got to shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh...  * He said taking a sip from his water can*
Y/n: Hey, give me some.
Eddie: Oh um, sorry.
* Eddie handed you the water can and you swiftly poured some into your mouth*
Eddie: My walkie was busted.
Y/n: Drenched...
Eddie: So, uh. Me and Y/n did the thing that we do now, apparently. We ran.
Nancy: Do you know what time this was? The attack?
Eddie: Yeah, no, I... I know exactly what time it was. My walkie wasn't the only thing that go soaked.
* Eddie threw the watch at Nancy and she caught it. She checked the time and said*
Nancy: 9:27.
Robin: Same time our flashlights went kablooey.
Y/n: Wait what?
Robin: Long story, sorry.
Y/n: Hmm.
Steve: So that mean what, exactly?
Nancy: That the surge of electricity was Vecna attacking Patrick.
Robin: Well, we're one step closer. We know how Vecna attacks.
Steve: And where he attacks from...
Max: So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake though his heart or something.
Robin: If he even has a heart.
Steve: Wait a stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he like a vampire?
Max: It was a metaphor.
Eddie: Ay, uh bullet should work on him, right?
Lucas: I say we cut his head off.
Nancy: Yeah I'd say all the above, but we can't do any of that until we find a way into the Upside Down.
Max: We need El to get her powers back.
Steve: Yeah everything was way easier. We has this girl, she had superpowers.
Y/n: You already told him.
Steve: Oh.
Eddie: Hey, uh, Henderson's not, uh, cursed is he?
Steve: Cursed? No, no. He's fine.
Y/n: Mental though...
Steve: Definitely.
Dustin Boom! Bada... Bada... Boom. I was right. Skull Rock was north.
Steve: Seriously? You're serious?
Dustin: Mh-hmm.
Steve: This is Skull Rock. Okay?
Dustin: Yep.
Dustin: You're totally, absolutely, 100% wrong. Right now.
Dustin: Yes, and no.
Y/n: Oh my god.
Dustin: This compass worked correctly when we left the Wheelers. It was correct when we got in the car on Curly. But it started to slip the further east we went. Now it's way off. When I was leading us here, I wasn't wrong. The compass was.
Steve: So you're using faulty equipment. Dude you're still wrong.
Dustin: Except it isn't faulty. Lucas, you remember what can affect a compass?
Lucas: An electromagnetic field.
Dustin: Yep.
Robin: I'm sorry I must have skipped that class...
Dustin: In the presence of a stronger electromagnetic field, the needle will deflect towards that power. So either there's some super big magnet around here, or-
Y/n: There's a gate.
Nancy: But we're nowhere near the lab.
Dustin: But what if, somehow, there's another gate? A gate that we don't know about. It'd have to be smaller. Way less powerful.
Robin: Snack-size gate.
Steve: How? Why?
Dustin: No idea. All I know is that something is causing this disturbance, and the last time we've seen anything like it, it was a gate. And I hope it is because then we'd have a way to Vecna. And a shot at freeing Max from this curse.
* Dustin started waking deeper into the woods but Steve stopped him*
Steve: Where are you going? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Eddie and Y/n are still wanted people. We can't just go take a hike in the woods.
Y/n: He's right Dustin...
Dustin: This little steel capsule might be the key to saving both Max, Eddie, and Y/n. What say you, Eddie the Banished.
* Eddie looked over at you and then back at Dustin*
Eddie: I say you're asking us to follow you into Mordor, which, if I'm totally straight with you, I think is a really bad idea. But, uh, the Shire... The Shire is burning.
* Dustin started jumping in excitement as Eddie stood up and the helped you up from the ground*
Y/n: So Mordor it is.

A/n: Thank you for reading. I hope you all enjoyed, a longer chapter for you all, bye.