Chapter FOURTEEN

"What the fuck". Cole muttered trying to break free from Jayson's hold but it was of no use despite Cole build Jayson was still stronger than him.

"Shh, don't move too much you're gonna fall". Jayson said pulling the blonde closer to himself but Cole didn't budge.

"So you were awake?" Cole asked still trying to break free from Jayson's hold.

"I've been awake for the past 45 minutes just energy deficient". Jayson chuckled at Cole's lousy attempt to break away and pulled the blonde closer to his chest. "Stay".

"Ugh let go of me". Cole groaned feeling tired from trying to wiggle out of Jayson's hold.

"No, let's stay like this for a few minutes". Jayson said softly snuggling into the crook of Cole's neck. "You're so warm and I'm cold".

"You have a fucking duvet". Cole pointed out.

"You're warmer than the duvet". Jayson cooed his hands holding onto Cole's waist.

"I do have an oddly warm body temperature". Cole sighed as he gave up the fight to break free from the brunette's grasp. He played with Jayson's hair softly tugging at it.

Jayson relaxed further into Cole's neck with his lips touching the blonde's skin. Cole looked down at the brunette whose breathing was evening out.

He stared at Jayson beholding his features from his soft mocha like hair which hung down on his face, to his long lashes that Cole was so jealous of, his tanned skin and his lips, his plump succulent lips that Cole got lost in once.

Cole was too mesmerized staring at Jayson he didn't realize that the brunette was also staring back at him. Cole looked down at Jayson slightly parted lips and gulped, this didn't go unnoticed by the brunette.

He grabbed Cole by the chin and pulled him down to his eye level, Cole's heart began racing so fast that if Jayson pulled him any closer he could hear it too. The blonde subconsciously licked his bottom lip which made Jayson smirk grow wide.

Jayson was looking for a reaction from Cole and he got it but not the one he was expecting, he expected Cole to push him away but the blonde wanted to kiss him as much as he did too.

"What are you doing here?". Jayson asked softly stroking the blonde's cheek with his thumb.

"You t-told me to come over yesterday". Cole stuttered his breathing incoherent.

"Oh right the date". The words that came out of Jayson's mouth made a flood of realization wash over Cole.

Jayson still had the date and he was in his bed inches away from his face, their noses touching and not to mention the strain in Cole's pants. He quickly slid out of Jayson grasp standing next to the bed.

"Yeah so you should go get ready". Cole said scratching the back of his head trying to hide his flushed face and his pants.

"I'm going to go take a shower, don't think about the date too much". Jayson said as he walked into his bathroom.

Cole sat on the bean bag playing with his phone as he waited for Jayson.
He cursed under his breath still trying to fix his bulge, it didn't look like it was going to calm down soon, the blonde threw an arm over his face groaning at the boner between his legs.

~~~~~~~

"I said pick out an outfit Cole not disorganize my closet, and what the fuck did you even pick out?". Jayson said as he stared at his disheveled closet and the two outfits Cole had picked out.

One was a red t-shirt with black jeans while the other  was a yellow shirt and blue jeans. Cole looked at the brunette with furrowed eyebrows folding his arms.

"What's wrong with what i picked?". Cole huffed feeling irritated at Jayson's reaction to his choice of clothes.

"First of all you hate the color red, so making me where it is as good as you telling me to have a bad date". Jayson stated putting the first outfit back his closet.

"You're not wrong there". Cole muttered making the brunette narrow his eyes at him. "Well it's the yellow one then".

Jayson made no comment as he put the clothes on making the blonde eyes stay glued to his body. Cole's eyes raked up and down Jayson's body as he gulped looking away.

"So where are you going for your date?" Cole asked trying to get his mind of the dirty thoughts that raced through his mind.

"This new restaurant opposite the gaming Arena". Jayson answered now fixing his hair.

"That's perfect then, i could watch you guys from the game house". Cole jeered plopping down on the bed making Jayson turn to his direction.

"Why would you want to watch us?" Jayson questioned.

"To keep an eye on you". Cole stated.

"Aw thanks mom but I'm a big boy now". Jayson cooed patting the blonde hair.

"Get your hands off my hair!" Cole shoved Jayson's hand away fixing his hair.

"You're not coming Cole ". Jayson said picking up his car keys from the night stand exiting the room.

"B-but, what if something happens". Cole said following Jayson down.

"Nothing's going to happen, it's just a date". Jayson reassured Cole patting his head which the blonde was starting to like. "You know you're starting to act like a paranoid boyfriend".

"I'm not paranoid, just worried". Cole pointed out. "Plus even if I was I'll be a paranoid best friend".

"Ok what if you text me about what's happening?". Cole asked.

"It's rude to use your phone on a date, it makes the other person feel like you're not interested in the date". Jayson stated.

"Oh come on just a few texts ". Cole pouted folding his hands together.

"I'll text you when I get there". Jayson sighed walking out the front door.

"I hope your date goes sour". Cole muttered behind the brunette.

"If that happens then we'll fuck". Jayson smirked getting in his car.

"I hope it goes sweet then". Cole said louder.

"Then we'll probably kiss afterwards". Jayson said holding back a laugh as he started his car.

"Jayson!!". Cole snapped.

"Yes babe".

"Fuck you".

"Nah I'll be the one to fuck you". Jayson winked at the blonde.

"In your dreams". Cole rolled his eyes.

"Nah honey, in my dreams we're married".

"What?".

"Bye Cole".

Italian men>>>>> any other male