37. The Big Bad Wolf (SST)

Eros POV
_________________________________________________

I couldn't help it, seeing her petite frame in those damn shorts had affected me in more ways than one, then the looks she had in those fox eyes of hers drove me over the edge.

She was a natural submissive and it made the beast inside me come alive with a burning passion, the cats out the bag now so I didn't have to hold back.

She knew how I was and as long as she adhered to my rules she would be fine, you might he thinking I am crazy to be back on the same road where Romana is concerned but I had to admit the woman did something to me and the controlling sadistic freak that lurked beneath me couldn't hide any longer.

Seeing her kneeling infront of me, giving me her all was a dream come true and I was going to take full advantage of it.

"Bad girls like you deserve to be spanked Romana, would you like that?" Her eyes were hooded as she looked up at me and lust shone through them like a projector.

"Yes sir" she breathed, with her talking like that it was hard to not just throw her ass over that small table she had and fuck the living life out of her, but no I wanted to take my time and punish her. Show her who the real Eros is.

"Lay across my lap." I ordered, she immediately rised and spread herself over my lap.

"Place both your hands on the back of your head and do not move them.."

"Yes sir" I smirked at the new found name, it suited me better than master and master had some nasty things attached to it, I liked sir better.

She placed both her hands on the back of her head and intertwined her fingers to help keep them there, I went to work ripping her shorts off her and earning a gasp.

"Hey! that was my-"

"Shut up.." I warned and she sealed her mouth, I didn't give two shits about some cheap shorts right now.

I looked down on her pretty little ass that would soon me marked with my hand prints and rubbed my palm over it. She squirmed and I squeezed one of her cheeks.

"Be still" she stopped moving and I continued my exploration, her skin was smooth and flawless, her ass was round and full not too big but not flat either. Perfect for the size of my hand and just like I remembered it.

"Are you ready Romana?" She nodded and my hand came down hard smack! The sound traveled across the room and so did her moan. She loved this.

"What did I say you address me as?" I growled, she shivered under my touch and her back rose and fell from her ragged breaths.

"Sir" I nodded and smoothed my hands over the spot, massaging the sting from approval.

"Good girl.."

"Now, I have rules Romana, if you do not follow them I will withhold your orgasms... Do not not test me" she audibly gulped.

"Okay sir.."

"I'm sure you know your safe word?" I paused for her to say it.

"deténgase sir" I nodded again.

"Don't forget it, I will hit you twenty times, each one gets harder and harder... You will count them and if you miss I will start all over again but begin with the same intensity from I left off, do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, I've been wanted to spank this pretty little ass for so long and now I have an even better reason to punish you.." My palm came down with the first slap, she yelped and jolted forward but I held her in place.