EPILOGUE

We crossed Freaking 1Million!!! Damn!!!😭😭😭

Thank you so much.. it's means a lot 🥺❤️

Your wait is over here the Epligoue, Enjoy!
.
.

1 Year Later...

OTP.. (A: Akshita ;E: Ekansh)

A- You are not coming? It's my big day

E- I am really sorry Love but I am not able to complete my work here it's very urgent:(

A- I am missing you already.

E- what you think Am I not?
I'm missing your voice, your laughs, you in my arms and most importantly...

He didn't Say anything for a minute, Akshita Waited curiously what he gonna say next when his voice came.

I inside you 😏

She widen her eyes and blushed hard, this man can never change still the same flirty he is, After that day he become so naughty and shameless he doesn't leave a chance to make her blush and embarasse while romancing infront of family members also, now they all tease her alot.

A- Shut up you dirty boy!

E- but baby you are the one who is dirty in bed it's me who is innocent

(Yes very innocent 🙃)

A- yeah yeah I know how innocent you are 🥲

E- see! You just can't able to walk for 2 day, I don't go much rough.

A- 😳

Akshita bite her lower lip

E- Don't do that Darling! They are mine!

She felt butterflies, this man has totally changed from cold Ekansh to..

Naughty Ekansh 🙈

A- So you are not coming right?

E- I can't help!

A- Then stay there no need to come! I DON'T NEED YOU

E- let's see in night! Don't ask me to talk dirty with you!

A- SHUT UP!!!

She hang the call shaking her head she sighed sadly because of his absence.

"Bhabhi are you ready? Everyone is asking for you!" Tara asked coming to her.

"Yes you go I am coming" she replied

"Don't be sad we all are with you! You know if it was possible bhaiya would have never missed this day!" Tara Said looking at her dull face.

Akshita nodded with a faint smile.

.

"Congratulations Akshita!" A lady in her early thirties said to Akshita.

"Thank you so much Malini ma'am without your help It was not possible!" Akshita said to her with a genuine smile on her face.

It was the inogration of Akshita's second Nrityakala Academy, In this one year she did everything She could do and Collaboration with Malini boost her more and yes her family they were always with her and her Husband! He is her biggest supporter.

"It's the very important day of your life darling keep shining! But where is Mr.Raghuvanshi?" Malini asked.

"He is not here actually he is out of city for some urgent business work" she told her but there was a hint of sadness in her voice.