part :2

(Vibek looked at prince... And he hugged him so tight.. Vivek got emotional again )

Vivek : Buddy,how you feeling now,? well? Do you have headache.. Prince you scared us today really.

Prince : Really? But what happened why I'm here?

Vivek : Nothing serious kid.. You fainted.Doctor said you were not eating properly.. You were skipping rest and that's why you got weakness.

Prince : Bhai but I'm ok now why you still have tears
(Prince wipe his brother's tears)

Vivek : I.. I was scared prince really.. Can't you take care of your self at this age? You can't even imagine how much we both got panicked.

Uncle : Are you mad vivek.. You're scolding him in hospital too...

Vivek : sorry prince.. You need some rest please close your eyes and try to sleep we will go home tomorrow.

Prince : Ha ha ha bhai i was sleeping since six hours.. Now i can't...

Vivek : Ok but at least take rest.. And have some fruits...
(Vivek gave him one dish of fruit.. Prince got up and sat on the bed, his brother put pillows on his back and gave him support..)

Prince : It's too much uncle i can't eat these much fruits.. (He said in sad and cute tone)

Vivek : Ok so fruits or injections?
(He asked with stern voice)

Prince : (he immediately took the plate ) fruits bhai. 😔

Vivek : (he smiled at prince ) good boy now please finish it.. I'm going to bring some medicine also let me call doctor..Uncle if he is not finishing it let me know ok?

Uncle : yes yes I'm here.. Don't worry.

(That night vivek couldn't sleep he was only looking at prince..he sat beside prince for whole night and holding Prince's hend in his hand..)

Vivek's POV
My brother was suffering with such a hard time as an elder brother i didn't even know that poor my kid was mentally so tired. I couldn't support him when he needed me. Which kind of brother I'm? I always noticed his mistakes then how i couldn't notice his pain behind this hard work.

(Prince woke up at mid night)

Prince : Bh.. Bhai.. Please give me one glass of water.

Vivek : Really? Please?.. Why you saying please bro.. Take it(he gave him water again held his one hand)

Do you want to est something?

Prince : Yes.. Burger.(he laughed )

Vivek : 🙄 at mid night you want to tease me?

Prince : bhai  why are you sitting here.. Sleep I'm fine now.

Vivek : I'll do watever i want ok?now close your eyes c'mon..

(Next day...)

Doctor : Good morning kid so how are you now? How you feeling?

Prince : Perfectly alright Doctor thanks.

Doctor : Good, so Mr.Vivek please come with me after some paper work you can take him home.

(Vivek went with doctor... And then they came to home)

Vivek : Can you walk or should i lift you?

Prince : He he he.. Bhai I'm so strong i can don't worry also you can't lift me. I'm not a kid now.

Vivek : First of all we both saw how much strong you are so please.... And i can lift you do you want to see?

Prince : no no i can.. (He suddenly came out from the car and start to ran..)