CH-12: Earthbound

It has been 50 stellar-cycles since the AllSpark's disappearance, and nothing had happened ever since. However, things were getting suspicious with Decepticon activity. Word of the AllSpark being somewhere in the galaxy reached the audio receptors of the bounty hunters and secret agents on Cybertron. Megatron was still nowhere to be found, but there were rumours the new Decepticon commander, Starscream, had found his way to another planet where they believe the AllSpark was.

None of the Decepticons caught knew where this was though, and for the past few deca-cycles, there was minimal Decepticon activity on Cybertron. It seems as if they heard of the AllSpark being elsewhere and were moving there to help find it. The Elite Guard intel acted quickly and sped up their searching, but there'a still no such luck in finding it. And no one has seen nor heard of any of the missing Autobots, lead by Optimus Prime.

~*~*~

For TurboRacer, there were barely any Decepticons to find or capture so he decided to explore outside of Cybertron

For TurboRacer, there were barely any Decepticons to find or capture so he decided to explore outside of Cybertron. One cycle, he chose to go forth as far as he possibly could and look on the asteroid belt that is surrounding Cybertron. He filled his small cruiser with as much Energon fuel as he needs for the short voyage and took off.

"If I can't find anything out here that will lead me to the Autobots, I don't know what will. The problem is, I'll probably have to find some Decepticons in order to find out where they are. It's a good thing I brought this." TurboRacer held up an audio recorder in case he overheard suspicious and helpful conversations. He also recently upgraded his helm to have a visor and faceplate. This be helpful in scanning images of activity that might tell the location of the AllSpark.

TurboRacer stops on a large asteroid that appears to be a portion of an even larger asteroid. He noticed markings on the rock that seemed to be as of recent. Perhaps robots or creatures of some kind had arrived here recently. TurboRacer decided to land the ship immediately and quietly. When he got out, he thought he heard noises on the asteroid. It almost sounds like several motors of vehicles. He then heard a loud sound that sounds like footsteps, but with longer intervals, almost like the bot making the steps was hopping instead of walking or running. TurboRacer looked to the horizon of the asteroid and saw what seemed to be some kind of Cybertronian fighter jet and a very large Cybertronian carrier aircraft. They went behind a large rock, then made a mechanical gear shifting noise along with several others. They were Transformers! The hopping noise he heard seemed to be getting closer. TurboRacer then caught the source of the noise from the corner of his optic. Some large mech with two legs was hopping along like a space toad towards the other transformers. He crept along as fast and as quietly as he could towards their congregating spot.

In a few minutes, TurboRacer got there and kneeled behind a smaller rock that was further away, and got his recorder and visor ready; he might hear something useful. There are five bots in the spot to be exact. One is a bit shorter than him and is green and gold with some kind of tank surrounding his helm. He appears to transform into a Cybertronian motorcycle. The toad-like transformer is in his robot mode and about as large as Bulkhead though has a very awkward alien-like appearance: his optics are bulging out of his helm and looking in both directions almost like he really was a toad. He must be a techno-organic experiment. The next one is a bit taller than the toad-former and must be the fighter jet. He carries two swords on his back and had two sharp horns on his auditory receptors and a very grim menacing face. The next one is very large and taller than Bulkhead even was, possibly the same size as Zee, and appears to be some kind of all-terrain tank-like vehicle. She had two turrets on her back and a vent-like mouthpiece. She must be the leader of the group. The last one was over two times bigger and extremely dangerous looking! He has missiles racked on his shoulders, gats on his forearms, and large wing panels on his back and was probably the big carrier air craft. He was hunched over and had an insectoid facial plate. TurboRacer had never seen a bot as big as this one before. He expected this must be the legendary Blackout Decepticon: the one 'Con said to be able to take down Omega Sentinels.