𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 24

" тнє ηєω ℓιƒє σƒ нєя. "
----------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

" I am kim hyunkai.... But call me bambam. "

Bambam introduced himself to his boss's wife, with wide smile spread on his face.

Yn's instantly lowers her head little in respect not knowing how to respond to his words.

Bambam's eyes gleams instantly at her adorable action, his lips apart he wants to say something, but before he could utters his body got a hard push by his friend, yeonjun.

Yn's pupils dialects with shock.
While lisa places her palm on her lips to supress her laugh.

" i am yeonjun... Choi yeonjun..... Brother of jeon jungkook. "

Soobin sitting beside lisa, face palm himself as he warned them to act normal infront of yn, but still.

Jungkook sitting next to yn with his numb eyes, rolls his eyes looking at his cousin brother's excitement and curiosity.

" yn.... Please say something. ", yeonjun said while whinning as he received bo compliments from the little woman sitting besides his big brother.

" Leave it... Tell me how was my brother last night.... Did he went rough? "

Lisa, soobin & bambam shallows their breathes looking at their elder brother, whose eyes turns into darker hearing words from yeonjun.

Yn's lashes flutters, she innocently kept gazing at yeonjun.
" Soobin. "

Jungkook suddenly rasped in his icy tone, inducing his wife besides him flinched.

" yes-yes.. Brother! "

Soobin replied in fearful tone.

" Bring knife and gun! "

Yeonjun standing infront of them shallows his saliva, he instantly shakes his head violently.
While yn, she turns her fearful orbs to her husband, who demanded for sharp things.

" Okay--- "

" WHAT OKAY! BITCH!!. "

Yeonjun vexed loudly cutting soobin's words, he instantly fell on his knees infront of elder brother with fake cries.

" I-I am sorry.... Brother i won't ask such question again. "

" FVCKING STAND UP AND STAND IN FVCKING CORNER! "

Jungkook growled with pure madness, as his brother acts successfully triggered his anger.
Yeonjun instantly runs towards lisa, soobin & bambam, who sitting on another couch infront of yn & jungkook.

Jungkook annoying leans his back, after ruffling his hair.
He gazes at the little figure besides him, his eyes instantly turns softer. Looking at her finger, his heart beats with unknown rhythm looking at her finger, how she is clutching her clothe.
" calm down... Yn.. You don't need to be scare... Unless you answer such question. "

" Bu-But.... I want to ta-talk with the-them. "
She said softly in lower voice, inducing him to chuckle.

" Sweetheart.. Talk with them normally... I don't think informing them about..... How I kissed your every part of body, how i massaged & sucked your little breast & how I fvcked you... Will make you comfortable. "

He said leaning little closer to his wife, yn's teeth took the lower lips, hearing his words, she didn't digest his whole sentence, but she understood he doesn't want to know about he kissed her.