4🍂

Two weeks passed and in Sidharth's heart, an unknown emotion was growing for his wife. She is usually soft, kind and calm but she has a different kind of attitude which attracts him towards her.

Even after having a soft aura, she knows how to make the king's mouth shut. Only she knows!

In these two weeks, sana and ammi's bond became inseparable. And Sidharth admired the bond between his mother and wife.

His heart always craved for her attention, he didn't know why and when she didn't give him any kind of attention, he used to remind her that he doesn't consider her as his wife and then he used to get more angry because she was just not bothered about the same taunt anymore!

She had told him to sleep on the bed as the couch is small for him but he took it in his ego and told her sternly that he will sleep in the couch only, with a hope that she will again try to coax him but she just nodded making him annoyed.

Because of that, he is still sleeping in that couch which is honestly small for him. Every morning they had the same routine - her waking him up for the prayers and his getting annoyed.

Today his ammi ordered him to take sana with him and show the general people their queen! Sidharth Sulked but deep down in his heart, he was very happy!

Sana was ready in a beautiful golden jora . He entered their room and was awestruck after seeing his beautiful wife. She looked at him for a few seconds and then looked away. Because his intense gaze affects her a lot, like a lot.

His deep eyes always show some unknown kind of emotion which she couldn't figure out but her heart skips several beats whenever he looks at her with those deep eyes!

He was walking towards her in a daze and it made her nervous. She started playing with her fingers. One thing she could understand about this man is- he is not like her father, her father was always rude with her but this man whom she married , just pretends to be rude but is actually not that bad! That's why this mere thought of closeness affects her!

He looked at her angelic face in a daze. He didn't know when a word escaped from his mouth which made her gasp.

Haseen.....

Yes , he just complimented her without his knowledge while she felt that her breath had stucked on her throat.

He smirked as he could feel that she is being affected. He suddenly caressed her cheeks making her shiver. This is the first time he touched her and their bodies were on fire . Maybe there is a different kind of magic in a soulmate's touch because it makes you feel butterflies and that's what she felt.

He noticed that her rosy cheeks had turned pink automatically and it made him smile. Gosh his smile! She looked at him in a daze because she has seen his smile for the first time. He always maintains a poker kinda face but his smiling face is such a bliss, she really admired him.

Sid: taiyaar hai aap?

Sana looked down and nodded.

Sid: khana khaya?

Sana: jee!

Sid: hmm thik hai fir chaliye!

Sana again nodded.

Sana was about to leave but he stopped her.

Sid: rukiye.

He appiled a little kajal behind her ear making her look at him with shock and confusion.