Bonus

"God, I wasn't even—"

"Don't lie," Aiden grunts, tightening the ropes above my head. I roll my eyes. Is this guy serious right now?

Okay, maybe I was teasing Seb a tiny bit. Okay, maybe I was a little horny too, but is that a reason to tie me up and punish me? Nope.

"Look, I just want some attention. It's not my fault the exams make all of you so tense—"

"I would shut up if I were you," Micah remarks. I shut up, cowering a little under his gaze. He may be looking strict, but I know from the lust in he's eyes that it's all an act.

My dick hardens even more at the sight of the him sitting on the chair in front of me, fiddling with his metal rings. I know the feeling of those cold rings wrapped around me, making me lose my mind.

It's obvious I'm about to get fucked. I just wish I didn't have to get spanking first. 

I look in Aiden's eyes, turning my eyes begging. He's checking the knots around my wrist, making sure they're not hurting me. When he looks down to meet my eyes, there's sternness and lust in his eyes too. 

They enjoy it when I make a mistake. I know by the way they always smirk whenever I take a wrong step. They smirk in amusement and it's always so threatening, I immediately know what's coming. 

I tug at the ropes but shit, Aiden's so good in this bullshit. The door opens. I turn to look, seeing Ada walk in with her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Her hair is loose, which is rare from her. I love it this way, though. 

"Ada—" "Are you complaining, little one?" she asks me, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. I glance from her to Aiden and back to her, shaking my head. "N-no, but I—"

"What's your color?" Micah asks, still watching me from the chair. My eyes snap to him. "Green, sir."

He smirks in approval. I feel myself wince a little at the plans he's making up in his head, on how he's going to punish me for being as horny as him. Life's so unfair. 

"Where is-where is Seb?" I stutter. Frowning, I replay my sentence in my head. I haven't stuttered in ages, but now I'm just so nervous I'm starting to do it again. 

"Sebastian will join us in a minute," Ada says, "he's getting a new toy." Surprised, I watch her move from next to me to Aiden's side. "A new toy?"

Her smug expression is making me dread Seb's arrival even more. I'm fucked, though, because the door opens and slams closed again. The package in his hand reveals nothing for the torture I'll endure.

Not being as cruel as the others, he kisses the top of my head before checking the ropes real quick. I know they don't want them to hurt me. The most it can leave is a red mark, and the only time it has caused me to bleed a little all of them were upset. It was pretty cute.