𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

HUGE TIMESKIP-NOT FOLLOWING ACCORDING TO THE SHOW NOW!

Y/N's POV:

I was scrolling through my phone,my head laid on Shoji's lap as the rest were on the couch or on the ground watching 'Peppa Pig'.

"Damn,why he kinda hot tho.."Kaminari-kun raised his eyebrows at the character.

"Lol isn't his voice actor 68 or something.."Mina said as he shrugged.

"This is utter nonsense.There is no type of older kids song.Why are they making such a big deal out of it."Iida-kun stared at the television in disbelief as Eijiro-kun and Sero-kun copied the dance moves.

"Head..shoulders..knees and,wait i can't reach,skip."Sero-kun panted as he collapsed on the ground.

"This is why you gotta exercise man!"Eijiro-kun encouraged.It was a weekend,no school for a week means chaotic nights with each other.

'I'm surprised Iida-kun agreed to stay up.'I stare at him as he squinted his eyes at a character.

"This would be even more fun if Bakugo was here.."Mina pouted as she slowly turned her head to me,batting her eyelashes.I sigh standing up as Mina cheered while everyone slowly followed.

I knocked the door of Katsuki's room as he 'hummed',allowing me to come in once he heard the familiar knocking rhythm.

I saw him in bed,but not asleep."Aren't you normally asleep?"I asked,patting his head as he nuzzled into my hand.

"I wanted to,but your footsteps were louder than usual."He mumbled as I paused.

"Sorry.."I apologised as he just hummed.

"Since you're awake,wanna watch Peppa Pig with everyone?"I asked.

"If it was alone with you,I would.Those extras make extra sound effects when watching."He grumbled and pulled my into the bed,rolling me with the blanket.

I sigh and get my phone out to text someone.A minute later,a knock was heard at the door as Katsuki whined,having a little tantrum beforr opening the door.

"What shitty hair?"He grumbled as Eijiro-kun glanced at me and winked.

"I want to see if Teddy is in here.."He said,looking around,entering the room.

"Why the fuck would I have it?"He sat on the bed as Eijiro-kun shrugged.

"It's not a it,it's Teddy!"He exclaimed as Katsuki cursed under his breath.

"Go to sleep!"He pushed Eijiro-kun out of the room as mutiple door's closing could be heard.Katsuki embraced me as I took out my phone.
________________________________

Aizawa's disappointments🤪

Daddy issues:
➪i think he gets scared watching peppa