Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

The food was all finished. I had made chicken noodle soup and chicken nuggets per the girls request, plus a little more.

I made the girls they're favorite smoothies and had Adrian grab they favorite candy while at the store.

Now it was time for the real challenge. Getting them all up.

"Adrian can you come help me wake the girls up? They'll be excited to see you." I patted his head just to mess with him but he quickly smacked my hand away.

"Please don't touch me." He put his face in his hands and rubbed his forehead.

"Are you ok-" I started

"I'm fine!" He yelled and I stared at him suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to wake them up. When I walked into my room they were all now under the covers. Laura was still taking up half the bed and Leah was now the only one cuddling Rafe.

She's honestly starting to make me jealous.

I went over to the bed and sat down as I ran my fingers through Rafes hair.

"Wake up." I whispered in a singy-song voice.

"Hmm." He hummed sleepily.

"Dinners ready." I whispered.

His eyes shot open and he looked at me confused for a moment.

"What?" I asked him as he looked around the room.

"I was gonna make dinner." He looked slightly upset.

"I know you were but you guys were tired. I didn't want to wake you guys up. You literally went straight to sleep." I chuckled quietly.

"Oh... well wake me up next time." He said now realizing Leah was on his chest.

"Leah." He whispered rubbing her back.

"No." She said in the deepest darkest voice that could come out of a 5 year old.

"You gotta wake up dinners ready." He told her and she huffed cuddling closer to him.

"Come on Leah. I'll sit next to you." Rafe told her and she was up.

"Oh hi Y/n." She saw me at the end of the bed and came and hugged me.

"Hi princess. You wanna go see if mommy's done freshening up?" I asked swiping the fly away hairs out of her face.

"Yea. I'll be right back." She said crawling off my lap and exiting the room.

"She's gonna be way harder to wake up." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I lifted Laura's arm and dropped it and she didn't move. I did the same to her leg and still, no movement.

I licked my finger and gave her a wet Willy and she didn't even budge.

"That's what I mean." I said to Rafe.

"Laura." I said a little louder.

I started to shake her arm trying to get her up. She just grumbled and turned in her side but stayed asleep.

"How do you normally wake her up?" Rafe asked

"Me or my mom?" I asked him.

"What's the difference?" He asked.

I smacked her forehead and she shot up.

"I'm alive I promise!" She shouted and I laughed. Rafe just sat there with his jaw dropped.