Chap 10: Tremor Reaction & Wolf Cub got a name

(A/N: I found male milim :D)

A man with crimson hair like pure blood was seen, sitting on a throne chair made of ice while holding a glass of red wine. He seemed to be smiling a little contentedly.

He was also accompanied by two maids with green and blue hair, on his left and right sides.

GUY CRIMSON POV:

I am enjoying my peaceful day but.....it is very boring.

The humans were planning something and agreed to defeat me with Rudra as their leader.

Even Rudra stopped visiting me like before after we agreed to make a game, like the Colorless One made with Veldanava, which is to declare war between Monsters and Humans.

I also wonder where the Colorless One is, huh?

'Maybe I should summon a member of his lineage to find out how he is now.'

I thought as I sipped my wine.

'After all, with the death of Veldanava, he and his descendants might already be free of their seal realm. Or maybe now.'

I took another sip of wine.

'Huh....this wine is delicious.'

I thought with a slightly satisfied smile as I swirled the glass.

Today made me a little stressed, I sent some battalions of my demon army to a kingdom in the south.

But failed miserably.

I felt that there were humans who kept a secret weapon that managed to prevent the invasion of my demon army.

'I wonder what their secret weapon is? Heh.'

I thought with a grin on my face.

But suddenly, I felt a very strong and concentrated magicules energy erupted somewhere.

It made my ice palace (and Velzard) shake violently, It even made the wine glass I was holding fall and shatter on the floor.

And there was only one thing on my mind.

That Colorless Bastard!

"Well..well, it seems that he has already appeared in this world."

I said with a big grin.

Mizari: "Don't say, the Colorless One has been freed from his cage (the realm of seals)!"

Mizari said from beside me while staring at the ice chandelier that was swaying as if it wanted to fall at any moment.

Not long after, the tremors started to slow down and then subside.

"Hahaha! How nostalgic!"

I said as I stood up from my throne chair and put on a smile of satisfied ecstasy.

3RD PERSON POV:

In the east, there were two people who were looking upset and worried in the throne room.

Those two are Feldway and Rudra.

Right now they were controlling themselves from falling to the ground due to the same earthquake tremors that Guy felt.

Feldway: "Tch! He seems to have been in this world for a long time. What the hell is Cornu doing right now?! Shouldn't he be watching over the seal realm?"

He said gritting his teeth.

Rudra: "What the hell is going on, Feldway!"

He asked with an annoyed face and sweatdropped.