36. Meet May

A/n
This is Dominique's girlfriends aesthetic, May

A/nThis is Dominique's girlfriends aesthetic, May

Now on with the story...
____________________________

• DOMINIQUE •

"When am I gonna be able to meet your family?" May smiles but I can tell she's a little annoyed

"When am I gonna be able to meet your family?" May smiles but I can tell she's a little annoyed. I keep telling her "soon" but it never happens. But she can thanks my dickhead of a brother because now my family can't wait to meet her.

"Tonight if you want." I shrug.

Her smile instantly grows bigger, "yes! Course I want to, Dom."

I think May can sense some tension so she stands up off of her side of the bench and walks over to me. She sit down on my lap and puts her arm found my neck. "Listen I get that if you had your way we'd be a secret-"

"That's not true." I interrupt.

She covers my mouth with her hand. "It's okay, I know that's how it is. But you gotta understand, Dom, that to me it seems like your embarrassed of me. It's not fair."

I shake my head, this girl is way too good for me.

"Dom, just please tell me, are you embarrassed? Getting with a girl like me?"

God I want to fucking punch the shit outta whoever made her doubt herself.

That's you, you dickhead.

"Im not embarrassed, baby." I tell her, squeezing her thigh.

"Then why haven't you told anybody? Your family have expectations about who they want you to date?"

I shake my head, "no, they don't care. Anyone that makes me happy."

"Then why?"

"Because if I tell people it means it's real. It solidifies the relationship. Brings it to reality almost. If it only exists to us... then maybe less can go wrong. This soppy bullshit is fucking pointless."