Reacting to Make one wrong move, I dare you!

[scene: My universal theatre]

Everyone was in there seats waiting, after a moment of silence the next part is been shown.

[scene: Mrs bustier classroom]

Everyone was in the classroom getting on with the lesson, Plagg and Tikki was hiding in the back of the classroom so no one can catch them, as their were watching what was happening, Tikki looked to see (Y/n) and Marinette sitting next to each other and talking with each other, then she closes her eyes to see the two students replaced by her parents. She did it again to see the students back. She nudged Plagg, he looks over to see the same thing.

Tikki: (whisper) You saw that to Plagg?

Plagg: (whisper) Yeah I saw it too.

Plagg and Tikki looked at each other, thinking what they other selves were probably thinking.

After both siblings returned from their parents temple, Tikki had a theory that (Y/n) and Marinette are the reincarnations of their parents, giving the facts that Marinette felt different then her previous holders, and (Y/n) was able to generate a super Cataclysm, only Plagg and their dad can do that. But both are still not sure about that even if it lines up with the prophecy. The school bell rings telling people schools finished for the day.

Nino: Wait so this (Y/n) and the other Marinette might be reincarnated gods.

Kim: Wait if in their past life, they were married, doesn't that mean that that Marinette's and (Y/n) are husband and wife?

Everyone looked at Kim as Marinette blushed at what Kim has just said.

Max: Somewhat, this is a difficult situation to talk about as reincarnation has never been proven true and so no research on this subject.

Me: 'Right reincarnation is not completely know in there universe'

[scene change: outside the classroom]

Lila was with Adrien and the rest of the class, (Y/n) and Marinette looks over to see Alya was in a argument with Lila, Marinette looks at (Y/n), he looks at her then nodded. As he was walking over people noticed and moved out of his way, he was close enough to hear what was being said.

Nathaniel: I guess this shows not to mess with (Y/n) as everyone are moving out of his way.

Ivan: agreed.

Alya: I can't believe you lied about everything you said!

Lila: M-me lying, I would never do that.

Alya: Don't even try that with me, me and Nino now know about your little game here, we don't want to have anything to do to you.

Kim: That was uncalled for Alya you sho...

(Y/n): Do you need another trip Kim?

Kim: To be honest, that gave me goosebumps

Mylene: But he's talking to the other you.

Kim: still me.

Everyone in the class now noticed (Y/n) was there, everyone but Lila, Alya and Nino was now scared. Alya and Nino was glad (Y/n) showed up, Lila was keeping her rage in that the one person that everyone was scared to challenge is here who is also Marinette's best friend.

Alix: You mean her soulmate

Everyone looks at Alix.

Alix: What other Marinette basically is.

Alya then started thinking about that.

(Y/n): Alya, Nino go to Marinette. I got some thing to say to this lying Italian piece of s__t.

The class went silent and Lila looked enraged at been called that.

Lila: How dare he call me that!

Me: 'It true though'

After that Alya and Nino left, as people was slowly moving away from (Y/n) and Lila.

Lila tried using her lies to make her self look innocent and Marinette was the evil one, but (Y/n) was having none of it, so he said something that got his point across

(Y/n): Funny how you think I'm bothered. Know I'm nothing like the others.

Ivan: I feel like I heard that line in a song before.

Juleka: Same.

He leans towards towards Lila and tells her something, so no one else can hear them, but the two kwami's that was following him and Marinette around.

(Y/n): You know Lie-la, I'm a ethical hacker, a hacker no the less what do you think will happen if I realise all the lies you told to the people you lied about and the EU? Everything you work hard for will be for nothing, everyone will know your nothing, but a little selfish lier, and what would happen when you mother finds out about this?

Lila: Are you threatening me

(Y/n): I don't make threats, I make promises, you step out of line again with you lies, then all the information about you lying and the video evidence about you threatening and framing to expel Marinette will be sent to the eu. *looks Lila in the eyes* do not f__k with me Lie-la!

Class: oh my goodness, this just shows that (Y/n) is not to be messed with.

Everyone was more scared of (Y/n) and now so is Lila, Tikki and Plagg saw their father instead of (Y/n) when he said that last bit. After that he left, (Y/n) would have beaten up Lila, but he felt this would hurt more know that if she makes 1 wrong move then everything she and her lies worked for will fall under her feet, after all, beating someone isn't the only way he knows how to hurt someone.

He walks back to Marinette, Alya and Nino as the four walks away, now Lila is scared that one wrong move and it will be all over