Reacting to The date

[scene: My universal theatre]

Everyone was talking amongst themselves about subjects that interested them.

Me: Alright, it about to begin everyone.

Everyone then looked at the screen

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

Marinette was getting ready to go out on a date with (Y/n), over the week's that (Y/n) has returned to Paris, her feelings for him has continued to grow, to the point she learned she has a crush on him, so she was very excited when (Y/n) asked her out on a date. She has on a pink dress with a black jacket over it, she has some flats on with knee high socks, she put on light makeup on, then Tikki came out and see Marinette

Alya: Looking good girl.

Marinette: Thank you Alya

Tikki: wow Marinette you look so pretty.

Marinette: Thank you Tikki, am just getting ready for my date with (Y/n) today.

Everyone but Lila then thought about, Marinette and (Y/n) dating and how that would turn out. Kim then looks to see Adrien and Sabrina not scared, to his disappointment.

Tikki: Well I hope you enjoy your date today.

Marinette: Thanks Tikki... hi Tikki?

Tikki: yes Mairnette?

Marinette: When me and (Y/n) was at the museum with Alya and Nino, we saw a stone tablet with you and the other kwami's around two figures, who were the two figures?

Tikki: (sad tone) those was mine and the other kwami's parents, we miss them very much.

Adrien: I'm sure some of us knows what's it like to lose a parent, but to lose both parents, even if they are considered gods must be hard.

Some of the others agreed with Adrien about this.

Marinette: Don't worry Tikki, I'm sure you and the other will find them again.

Tikki: *smiles* thank you Marinette. 'But I might already found them'

After the conversation, Marinette just got finished, then she hear the door to the shop open, she came down to see (Y/n) greeting her parents, he was wearing a white t-shirt with the blue jacket, she made for him, he has light blue jeans on with black and blue shoes, then Marinette and (Y/n) told how beautiful and handsome the other looks, then both left the bakery to go on their date.

Kim: Got to say (Y/n) here looks cool.

Alix: Agreed

Nathaniel: If I remember correctly, the other (Y/n) we saw, the one from remnant was/is dating that version of Alix, and this one is dating Marinette.

(Y/n): You ready for are date Mari?

Marinette: Of course I'm (n/n)

Rose: She even has a nickname for him as well, so cute.

First their went to the movies theatre, (Y/n) allowed Marinette to pick a movie has he went to go get some snacks for them, as both watched the movie she got scared and held onto (Y/n). He puts his arm around to let her feel safe, which she did feel when he did that. After the movie was finished, their went to a restaurant (Y/n) has gotten them a table for two, their order a fancy meal that (Y/n) said he will pay for, as their meals got there, both talk to about a lot of different things. If anyone from Lie-la group saw this, their would say that is not the same (Y/n). Marinette felt her self drawn to (Y/n), she loves him for all his quirks like how he not a scared to beat anyone who hurt anyone he cares about and how he can be a softie with her. She loves him. On the other hand (Y/n) love Marinette, he love her for being her and nothing can change those feelings for her even if she's a bit clumsy. He loves her. After finishing their meal and (Y/n) paying the bill, both went to the Eiffel Tower to look at the stars in the night sky.

Marinette: It's beautiful.

(Y/n): not as beautiful as you though.

Marinette blushes

Marinette: Thank you.

(Y/n): Hi...Marinette?

Marinette: Yes (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Will.. you be my girlfriend?

Then Marinette kiss him then looks at him

The girls in the room started screaming in delight at this as the boys covered there ears

Marinette: Does that answer your question?

After that (Y/n) and Marinette shared a kiss under the moon light.

Unaware that someone was watching this.

Everyone went quiet wondering who this is?