Reacting to Final staw, flashback & family

[scene: My universal theatre]

Everyone was in there seats waiting for the next part

Me: Alright everyone the next part is about to come on.

This got everyone looking and paying attention.

[scene: outside Mrs.Bustier classroom]

Lila (lie-la) got a plan, she will get (Y/n) akumatized, by making putting him in a really bad mood. So all day she was doing everything to annoy and anger him, (Y/n) was almost at breaking as Hawkmoth was ready to make a akuma as he was following Lila's plan. Everyone was already scared of (Y/n) because their heard what he does to people who hurt Marinette, so when their see him in a very bad mood, everyone got out of his way on instinct.

Kim: Can we just say how scary a Akumatized (Y/n) would be in anything.

Ivan: I mean you are correct, this (Y/n) might be the reincarnation of a god whereas the other (Y/n) we seen is a reality warping dimension hopper, so either of the two being akumatized would be very bad.

Some of the class look to Adrien and Sabrina to see their reactions to this, only to see Adrien as pale as a ghost and Sabrina looks like her soul has left her body.

Me: 'Did I make these too powerful or scary?'

(Y/n): 'Lie-la is really pushing her luck today, if she causes any more problems than the information is being sent. Can this day get any worse.'

Just then Alya run to (Y/n) with Nino hot on her tail.

Alya: (Y/n) we got a problem.

(Y/n): what could that be I'm already in a bad mood?

Nino: Well get ready to go into a worse mood... Marinette's crying

Class: 'Oh sh_t'

As soon the words reached his ears, (Y/n) mood got worse as shadows blocked his eyes.

(Y/n): Who & where?

Alya: Adrien and there *points to a bench where Marinette is crying who has black eye as Adrien standing above her.*

Adrien: My other is going to dad isn't he?

Ivan: Yes

Nathaniel: Without a doubt

Alix: No question about

(Y/n) then ran there, Adrien and his group look to see (Y/n) running over and punched Adrien so hard he was sent flying backwards, everyone back away as (Y/n) check on Marinette to see her with a black eye.

(Y/n): Alya, Nino take Mairnette to the nurse now.

After Alya and Nino left with Marinette, Lila smirked at seeing marinette hurt but then she lost it when she and everyone see a black aura around (Y/n), everyone can now tell how furious he is. What happens next shocked everyone but Lila as a akuma landed in one of his necklaces, everyone was now scared.

The class was terrified as (Y/n) was about to become akumatized.

Hawkmoth: Hello I'm...

(Y/n): Get out of my head.

The Class: Wait what?

Meanwhile Hawkmoth was taken aback by this, Nooroo from within his miraculous can sense (Y/n), then Nooroo was shocked.

Nooroo: 'w-wait dad?'

(Y/n) then kicks Hawkmoth out of his head cutting the link, causing the akuma to fly out and turns back into a butterfly.
Then he turned towards Adrien.