Part-43

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Itna fadhak padha huh?" He held her uppers arms softly and pulled her closer.

"Ab....about?"

"Noodles....her....me remembering everything about her?" He whispered softly.

"Karan terrace pe hai hum....aas paas ke ghar se koi dekh lenge...." She said keeping her hands on his chest and not looking into his eyes.

"I don't care...." He whispered in her ear."Itna fadhak padha huh?" He held her uppers arms softly and pulled her closer.

Teja clutched his shirt near his chest in her fist. Karan smiled softly seeing her lose control.

"I like noodles okay?if I wouldn't have liked noodles I would have told you....she doesn't know....I had lied to her when we were kids because she refused to eat anything other than noodles...." He said sheepishly.

Teja immediately looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Liar...." She tried to pull herself back from his grip by pushing his chest softly.

"Arrey?sacchhi...." He said like a kid.

"Fine now leave me...." She again made a few futile attempts to move back.

"Nahi pehele batao....jealous the?possessive the?" He smirked caging her between his arms.

"Nahi...." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh really?if you insist....but i loved it....jaise I am mad possessive about you....I liked it jab tum bhi huye....it shows you care...."

"Ab ho gaya?now leave me...." She said controlling her smile.

"She is not coming for diwali....it will be just us and our families okay?" He whispered softly in her ear making her whimper with his hot breath falling on her ear.

"Hmm...." She could only hum as a response because her throat has gone dry.

Karan chuckled and moved back.

"Neeche packet mein ek outfit hai....don't worry stylist ka nahi....I got it myself....wear that tomorrow...." He said softly and without waiting for an answer turned around and went downstairs leaving Teja panting for breath.

*****

Karan's mom had insisted Teja to come to his place in the morning after finishing the puja at her place. Teja took her outfit for the evening which Karan had gifted her and also packed a few essentials for makeup and drove to Karan's house. The puja was scheduled to be happening in the evening and her parents would be coming a bit later.

Karan had an emergency meeting to attend with his PR agency and he was not very happy to leave home on diwali. He had huffed and puffed and hurled a few gaalis to Omi and snapped at Appu a few times but had gone to finish his work anyhow.

Teja had spent the day with his mother helping her arrange for the puja and later her mom and bua had joined the ladies.

When Karan had come back, it was an hour passed sunset.

"Sunny change quickly and come for the puja...." His mother instructed him from the couch and he quickly hugged both the moms and her bua. Over time he had really gelled well with Teja's mother and bua.

His mom smirked seeing him look around. She knew that he was looking for Teja.

"Kise dhund raha hai?dad and prakash uncle ko?" His mom asked non chalantly.