PAST LIVES OF THE FIGHTERS - SCORPIO

Scorpio pov:-

I, Scorpio was born in the year 1901, in a posh city. My father was an industrialist and my mother was a social worker.

I spent my childhood in peace and had to bid it goodbye during my youth. My father had died in a bomb blast that was planned by the army of Celestia. It was a breaking news in the city. My mother decided to hide in a village, she sensed danger and so I.

From the beginning, I started to work for freedom. I was alone that time. And soon the war began and I very unfortunately lost my mother. I had to see her being executed in front of me. She was the only one I had in my life.

I was dead by soul. Taking revenge was confirmed. The first one who joined me was Aquarius. She is very much dedicated for achieving freedom. I found a younger version of my mother in her. She is really an intelligent and analytical woman. A woman with brain and strength. Rare are such who have high intelligence and also great fighting skills.

Next important team mate is Leo. She is just like a lion, fearless and strong. Though she escaped, she saw her close sister being assaulted in front of her and she was tied by the armies. How she escaped? She was strong enough to lose their grip and take her sister away, but by that time, she was dead. She still regrets she could not save her.. I try my best to console her.

Then there's Libra, Gemini and Sagittarius. I remember Libra seducing me while I was at work. I appreciated her skills and told her she could use it for the missions. She was taken aback for some time but then smiled thinking I was an alpha. Well.... But she's dedicated.

Aries is the doctor of our group. He treats us all like his children. Even I consider him as my guardian. I instilled many values from him. He is indeed a figure to be respected. 

Gemini is the computer expert of our group. He can surf the dark web in anonymity to meet our needs to fight. Also he is an expert at hacking.

Sagittarius is the best brawn along with Leo. They know how to fight groups alone. Aquarius and Leo are also the sharpshooters along with me. I won't waste my time boasting about myself.

I have made the effort to learn manufacturing  aircrafts as I aspired to be an aerospace engineer. Though not certified, but professional, says my confident conscience.

So I the captain, with my fellows, vow to serve our group and unborn independent nation. And I vow to bring Scott, the commander of the rival army to an end.