Part 10

It was early morning everyone was sleeping in there room. Angelina was also sleeping she was exhausted from yesterday's travelling and all.

It was now 8:30 am now. All the boys took leave for weekends to enjoy some family time so all were at home.

Alexander, Luciano and Lorenzo were in up early so we're in dinning room drinking coffee and Luciano decided to make some breakfast.

Just then Matteo Lucas and Ariana came in the dinning room all freshed up.
" Good morning everyone" Matteo said loudly.
" Good morning" everyone else greeted him
"Where are Luca and Amelia." Asked Alexander.
" Luca is taking shower and Amelia is getting ready. They will be down in few minutes." Replied Lucas taking seat beside Matteo.
" What about Angelina ?" Asked Lorenzo.
All three of them shrugged there shoulder.
" I thought she would be here as it is late." Lucas said
" I also thought that she would be here since she is always the early riser." Matteo said shrugging.

After few minutes Amelia and Luca also joined everyone at dinning table. They were just talking. Finally the breakfast was ready all were about to start breakfast when.

" Why isn't Angelina still here? Mary plz go and call Angelina" Alexander asked one of the maid.
" She might be sleeping." Said Ariana.
" But this late wasn't she in boarding school so she should have habit of waking up early." Said Amelia to instigate her brothers.
" Yeah here we are waiting for her for breakfast and she is sleeping." Luca said

Till then the maid came and informed that Angelina is just coming. After 5 minutes Angelina came there still in her night suit.

" Good morning everyone."  Angelina said still sleepy.
"Morning. Why are you still in your night suit haven't you shower yet." Asked Lorenzo.
" No I haven't showered yet , I just woke up brushed and came for breakfast will shower after sometime." Angelina replied.

" You should wake up early look at your sisters they are ready for the day and are still in your night suit." Luciano said.
" Yes we had to wait for you for breakfast." Said Matteo.
" Sorry it won't happen again it just I was tired yesterday so slept till late else I wake up early. U don't have to wait for me as I am habitual of eating alone." Angelina said but last part whispering.

" Ok, now everyone have your breakfast. And Angelina now since you are here you need to follow the rules which you already know but still I am telling you and Amelia and Ariana this are for you also I didn't said you this earlier but now I am telling and you three must follow the rules the younger boys also follow it.

Rule 1: Respect your all siblings especially the one who are elder to you.
Rule 2: do not curse, smoke , drink.
Rule 3: you must inform one of your brother if you are going out.
Rule 4: I want good academic reports if you are weak in any subject you will get extra help but your grade should always be good.
Rule 5: No boyfriend or girlfriend you are young for it you can't even have a guy as friend until one of your brother approve it.
Rule 6: Never enter in basement."
Alexander said to the girls.
" Am I clear girls." He asked
The girls said yes and continued their breakfast.

Angelina just had a toast for her breakfast.She doesn't have big appetite.
She wasn't like this in childhood she always loved to eat but after her twins sister were gone and her dad left her she didn't felt like eating much. So slowly it became her habit to eat less. Though with the help of her bestfriend her habit has reduced and she began to eat normally but since he left her habit started overcome again.

None of her siblings noticed the amount of food Angelina ate except for Ariana who didn't bothered to ask her to eat more.

All of them completed their breakfast and were discussing about their today's plan.