seven

07. Mommie Dearest

Five Years From Now,

"Twenty-three minutes left" Kol reminded, causing Damon to press harder on the accelerator.

"Just enough time for me to get in, take out Little Miss Stabbypants and grab Aria and Caroline" Damon said.

"That's an awful plan" Kol snapped.

"It's simple, it's classic, come on" Damon defended.

"Damon, look at the X on your chest, this isn't a game, this is a trap, set specially for you" Kol retorted.

"I know it's a trap, but I'm not sitting this one out" Damon snapped.

"Neither am I" Kol said, "I didn't call the triplets babysitter on a thirty seconds notice to not go and rescue their mother".

"One of us is already marked, Kol" Damon reminded, "Don't make it two of us".

"Turn!" Kol yelled suddenly, causing Damon to take a sharp right turn towards the broadcasting studio.

"Alright, let's do this" Damon said.

"Stop" Kol said, stopping Damon from getting out of the car, "You're not going in there".

Damon looked at Kol as if he grew another head, "Excuse me?" he asked.

"She doesn't want to kill Aria or Caroline, Damon, she wants to kill you, if your dumbass goes in there, your dead meat" Kol replied.

"It's Aria, Kol" Damon argued.

"Exactly, Damon" Kol said, "It's Aria, who said she never wants to see you again".

"That doesn't apply here!" Damon yelled in frustration.

"Something tells me it does to her"  Kol said, "So, do us all a favor, for once in your life, stick to your word".

Before Damon could argue any further, Kol got out of the car and made his way into the studio. As soon as he entered the studio, Kol heard Aria's pleading voice.

"Damon, Damon, please!" Kol heard Aria cry out.

"That's odd" Kol commented, feeling something was wrong as there was no way Aria would call out to Damon like that, but nonetheless the original followed her voice.

Entering the studio, Kol looked at the scene infront of him in confusion, there was no Aria or Caroline anywhere to be found, the only thing of Aria in the studio was the recorded video that kept playing over and over again.

"Yeap, definitely a trap" Kol whispered.

Suddenly, multiple vervain darts were stabbed into Kol's back, causing him to fall to the ground, unconscious.

***

Present,

After receiving a call from Matt, the new and only sheriff left in Mystic Falls, Caroline, Aria and Rebekah entered Mystic Grill,  where a bunch of compelled people were placed.