PAST LIVES OF THE FIGHTERS - ARIES

Aries pov:-

I was born in the year 1879. My father was a lieutenant. My mother was housewife. My father had principles. He was austere yet generous. He was my role model. He was built with positivity and motivation that he also instilled in me.

I wished to be a doctor.. And father's values brought me the passion to join the army. So I decided to be an army doctor.

I went through years of training.. And soon I was found eligible for the post. I joined the Celestia army. I was loyal and dedicated for my motherland. But Orion was a traitor of the country's welfare. My loyalty and hardwork was neglected by the army. There are many who faced the same thing. Facing danger and humiliation, I left the army.

And now, I am working with Scorpio's team. He is like my son. I never married nor had any children. I treated all of them as my progeny. Its my duty to treat and heal them. I vow to be in service for them. They are an ideal army, who works for their defence without provoking any group. They only wanted to defeat Celestia and create an independent nation.

Though I am not trained to fight at extreme. But I was provided the necessary skill to use a gun and to know the weak points of opponents so that I could make them fall down.

I am always that army doctor who would serve and work for the right and not harm any innocent.