280: Unfair (1)

Chapter 280: Unfair (1)

Arima had all her attention locked on the hologram screen that floated in the middle of the huge room she was sitting in. The screen showed the... 'battle' between Naruto and her daughter.

She was somewhat glad that only her, Hanabi, Shizune and Tsunade were in this room to see the state her daughter Hinata was put into. If the other girls saw Hinata like this, what if they bullied her?

As a mother, she definitely loved Hinata– but even she had to admit her daughter was just so very dumb in this particular choice she made. Why in the world would she choose Naruto over her cousin who was a freaking God? She would have respected her choice if this was actually love, but this wasn't love– this was an unhealthy, one-sided obsession.

In the hologram screen, Neji appeared beside Naruto and then blasted him far in the distance before picking up Hinata's bloody body. Arima was worried about Hinata, but knowing even if Hinata died she could always be revived– Arima couldn't help but smile at the scene of Hinata in Neji's arms.

They looked good together.

...Earlier, Neji told Arima that she shouldn't be selfish and accept living in heaven with her husband. That she had responsibility as Hinata's mother, because even though he would surely take care of Hanabi, he had no reason to take care of Hinata. So as her mother, Arima should take care of her.

That implied that– if he took care of Hinata too, then as a mother she could rest assured. In that case, she could go and live with her husband. Then she and both her daughters will be happy.

What more could a person who is also a mother want after this?

Arima watched Neji teleport inside the room in a flash of white light as she decided to sit down and talk with him later tonight. For her daughters' sake.

— - —

"H-Hinata nee-chan!"

When Neji reappeared inside the palace, it was Hanabi who ran to him immediately and gawked at Hinata's bloody, unconscious body with her eyes wide and teary.

Her small, angry head snapped upwards to look at Neji with a glare.

"You! Always! Why do you have to go so overboard?!"

"I told you to watch at your own risk." Neji patted her head with a force of telekinesis, making her groan and jump in her spot. He restrained her with the same force to not let her dome run to him, and turned to Arima. "Aunty, look after your youngest, please. I will take care of the oldest in another room."

Hanabi tried to say something, but Arima quickly nodded and pulled her back.

Neji was about to teleport to a bedroom, to put Hinata in a rest, but Tsunade slipped to his side and clung to his arm. He shot her a look but didn't say anything, and taking that as a sign Shizune joined the assault, taking his other arm. Tsunade gave her a surprised look, but the short-haired medic-nin just bit her lip and looked away.

Shrugging, Neji teleported to one of the countless bedrooms in this palace, with Tsunade and Shizune by his side and Hinata in his arms.

The bedroom he reappeared in was fancier than the ones where Kings and Emperors lived. It even had a magical Air Conditioner that changed temperature automatically to numbers that the people inside would be most comfortable in. Unlike the living room, the bedrooms of this palace had a smaller 'heaven-effect' that increased the pleasure/relaxation of the people who were on top of the beds.

Neji walked over to the king-sized bed and was about to drop Hinata on top of it– but stopped midway when he realised just how much she was bleeding. Droplets of blood were trickling down from her wounds, messing up the floor beneath.