21. Online classes

__________

Just how Taehyung said, few days later his heat came but also Jungkook's rut so they spent whole day with a lot of love making.

Right now, Taehyung is sulking because of sudden online classes that they have.

"Why now?? Like out of sudden? I hate this!" Taehyung whines to himself.

"Now I can't see Kookie and only God knows when I will see him." Taehyung mumbles.

He sighs and looks at laptop in front of himself, writing down notes that their professor was saying.

"What is this even??" Taehyung thought, not available to concentrate on what is he writing.

Sudden knock on the door of his room startles him.

"Appa, I'm having online classes right now." Taehyung yells, thankfully his microphone was on silent mode so others couldn't hear him.

There was knock again and Taehyung sighed heavinly but then he realised something or should I say sniffed someone.

He stood up from his place and walks to doors, opening them widely only to be embraced with big strong arms around his body.

"Kookie!" Taehyung squeels as he hugs Jungkook tightly, feeling at peace as soon as his mate hugged him tight and close to himself.

"Hey pup!" Jungkook says and smiles when Taehyung snuggled his face against Jungkook's neck.

"What are you doing here?? Aren't you supposed to be on class??" Taehyung asks as he looks up at Jungkook.

"That's why I'm here, I was bored alone at home so I came here to have classes with you." Jungkook says.

"Ohh, okey. Let's sit then, hurry up." Taehyung says.

Jungkook chuckles and follows after Taehyung who brought chair for Jungkook to sit down next to him.

"Did you took all of notes?" Taehyung hears professor asking and then numerous yes from other students then he looks at his notebook.

"I didn't took all of them." Taehyung mumbles and pouts.

"Don't worry pup, you will take notes from someone else, I'm sure Minghao has all of them." Jungkook says.

"Hmm, okey then." Taehyung says.

They bid goodbye to their professor and now they have 5 minutes of break until their next class.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook only to find him already looking at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asks, his cheeks getting beautiful red colour.

"Can't I look at you pup?" Jungkook asks and leans closer to Taehyung.

"Of course that you can Koo." Taehyung says and smiles.