Chapter 26 𓇣

"Midoriya, Todoroki, Tsuyuri... this has nothing to do with you three. That's why I won't let you spill any more blood for me!" Iida yelled before Todoroki pulled him and [Name] back to send a rush of flames which the hero killer expertly avoided. [Name] looked at the hand Todoroki was holding as he was pulled back. [Name] blinked at it once or twice before removing his hand, making Todoroki look back at him.

"Tsuyuri, you're injured. Let me handle this. It's because of me that you got injured!" Todoroki ordered as he sent another round of flames to knock the hero killer back.

"Idiots, the Hero Killer is after me and the kid in the white armour, so run away!" The hero called out as [Name] frowned at him as the hero got a little freaked out at [Name]'s dead stare.

"He won't let us do that now!" Todoroki yelled back. "Tsuyuri, do you have any poison? What about the one you used on me at the sports festival!"

"No, I don't have any on me. I only have a very weak one. It won't do anything to him. It works best on weak villains!" [Name] responded as the Hero Killer smirked.

"Todoroki, can you regulate temperature?" Iida asked as [Name] grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out of the way to avoid a flying blade.

"Not so much with my left, why?" Todoroki kept sending flames as [Name] skidded next to Midoriya to check his condition. Iida kept talking as [Name] bandaged Midoriya's wounds as best as he could in the situation; they were slightly clumsy but would help.

[Name] whirled round and threw a kunai once more, knocking a blade that was just about to hit Iida. "That damn brat." The Hero Killer glared as he looked at [Name].

Midoriya began standing up and [Name] helped him stand as [Name] quickly deflected another blade with his own. Iida charged towards the Hero Killer with immense speed as Midoriya zoomed by as well, leaving Todoroki and [Name] to watch.

"Go," Todoroki smirked as he stood next to [Name] as Iida and Midoriya delivered a powerful blow to the Hero Killer.

.

.

.

[Name] was tying up the Hero Killer using some rope he had found as Todoroki watched him as he sorted out the weapons they had taken from the Hero Killer. "Tsuyuri, let me pull it." Iida went to grab the rope, but [Name] gently slapped his hand away.

"You're injured, Iida." [Name] began dragging the Hero Killer along as the hero, [Name] now knew as Native, carried Midoriya.

"Oi, why are you here!?" An old voice yelled as [Name] turned to see a small old man.

"Gran Torino?!" Midoriya yelled before he got kicked in the face by the old man as [Name] blinked in confusion. The two conversed some more, but a high-pitched voice cut through the conversation.

"Tsuyuri [Name]. You are in big trouble!" The familiar love hashira arrived as [Name] turned to watch her get closer and closer.

Kanroji arrived as everyone turned to her, but it seemed she had lost her previous anger as she was now embarrassed by all the eyes on her. "The three girls found me and said you run off, just because you're a Tsuguko doesn't mean you can go doing hero work!" Kanroji remembered why she was here as she began to scold [Name] as the others watched in amusement.

Next, she was clinging onto [Name]'s outfit as she began to cry. "I was so worried. Once they said you ran off, I was scared you got hurt! Shinobu will be so mad that you got involved in this when it was my turn to watch you!"

Other heroes turned up as one began ringing an ambulance for the students and hero's injuries.

"Isn't this the Hero Killer?" One hero called out as they ordered for the police to arrive as well.

"You three." Iida caught the attention of Midoriya, Tsuyuri, and Todoroki as they turned to face him. Suddenly, Iida bowed. "You all were injured because of me, I am truly sorry!" [Name] smiled at his words as Midoriya and Todoroki reassured him.

Suddenly, a nomu appeared, and [Name] saw it aiming towards Midoriya.

"Midoriya, move!" [Name] shoved him out of the way as claws dug into [Name]'s back and he was dragged into the sky.

"Tsuyuri!" His classmates screamed as [Name]'s sword clattered to the floor in his attempt to draw it out. [Name] attempted to struggle, but the claws digging in deeper made him stop.

Suddenly, [Name] saw the Hero Killer running towards him as the nomu fell to the ground along with [Name]. The Hero Killer stabbed the nomu in the brain, making blood spew out and even landing on [Name], who was able to get free from the nomu's grasp, but he was stunned from the fall.

"Now for you," The Hero Killers' voice was hoarse as he stepped on [Name]'s stomach and raised his blade in the air before plunging it into [Name]'s stomach and chest

"Tsuyuri!" Midoriya screamed as blood gushed out of his wounds as [Name] gasped before the Hero Killer was kicked away by Kanroji.

"He was under my watch. How dare you stab him. You are cruel to stab a small cute student like him!" Her face was angry as she charged at him again, but suddenly the Hero Killer faltered before doubling over and crashing to the ground, unconscious.

Loud stomps were heard as the one and only number 2 hero finally arrived, but he was late.

Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida ran to [Name], who had his hands on his stomach and chest, attempting to stop the blood from oozing out of his stomach and coughing blood as the sirens of an ambulance grew closer as Todoroki tried to stop the bleeding.

.

.

.

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as Midoriya shook his head, looking towards his classmate who was currently asleep, which he had been since he passed out from his stab wound.

"I'm just... why didn't I get up and stop him from stabbing him," Midoriya looked down in guilt.

"There was nothing you could have done, Midoriya. If Kanroji couldn't get to him with her insane speed, we wouldn't either." Todoroki also glanced at his classmate with the heart rate monitor attached.

"It's my fault though; he pushed me out of the way and got caught," Midoriya sighed before the door opened and alerted them.

'....'