cousin sister came to home

(In the morning prince and his brother bot are having breakfast.... And their mom's call came to vivek)

Vivek : hello mom.. How are you..?
(He talked with his mom and cut the call)

Prince : Bhai you said you'll take care of her.. Who's coming (he asked in curiosity )

Vivek : Finish your breakfast first I'll share then with you.

(Both sat on sofa.... And vivek started to talk)

Vivek : shreya is coming?

Prince : What?... But she has  exam right how can she come here?

Vivek : are you done? Can i speak now?(vivek got annoyed )

Prince : Oh sorry sure..

Vivek : So you know that uncle can't afford cost of her tution classes.. And she is so poor in science and maths so she wants my help.

Prince : But you're already so busy brother.

Vivek : i know that too buddy but she is our sister we can't say no to her right?

Prince : True.

Vivek : I know you'll behave but don't forget she is our guest, also you're her elder brother.. So behave like that ok?

Prince : (he nodded in yes)

Vivek : words.. Use your words bro.

Prince : I'll behave bhai.

(Vivek left for his office meanwhile prince again sat on sofa)

Prince's POV
Why she is coming here, ok let me forget about that.. I don't need any trouble.

(Next day shreya came to their home she said hello politely to everyone.. For the first time someone is younger than prince in this home)

Shreya : Hello bhai...

Vivek : Hello sister so how was your journey, how are you?

Shreya : Journey was Boring little bit.. I'm perfectly ok.

Hello prince bhai..

(Suddenly prince Got shocked.. Someone giving him respect and because of his reaction.. Vivek really trying to control his laugh.. Prince was looking at her, like he saw any ghost..)

Prince : Hunn? He... llo.. Welcome dear.

Shreya : thank you
Hello Uncle how are you..?

Uncle : I'm good dear, whould you like to drink tea?

Shreya : coffee please.

Uncle : sure.

Vivek : sit... So how's going your preparation for exam?

Shreya : Good.. But i only have problem with two subject.. So that's why i came here.

Prince's POV
Hunn😏 you came in tiger's cave by your own self sis.. Bhai is so strict towards study poor girl don't know that, she said she has problem in two subject.. She don't know how many new problems are waiting for her.. Let me get the popcorn.. From today we will get to see new movie maybe.. Totally entertainment wow..good luck to her. (Prince thinking and smiling.. He is busy in his own world)

Vivek : Prince... Prince
(Vivek's voice dragged him out of the dream land )

Prince : yes bhai.. Sorry what?

Vivek : Please show her room.. She should take some rest..

Prince : sure.. Come sis..

(Vivek went to his office and here prince is busy in his own work.. Shreya watching TV... She watched it whole day )

(At evening vivek came.. As soon as he entered in home he saw shreya watching TV.. He put his laptop bag aside and sat on sofa..)

Vivek : (he drank water and after two minutes )
So shreya.. Did you study today?

Prince : (before shreya gave the answer he spoke ) bhai she is watching TV since morning.

Vivek : what? Really shreya?

Prince's POV
Movie part one is start.. Let's enjoy bhai will take her class for sure.

Shreya : yes I'm tired because of that journey bhai I'll start from tomorrow.

Vivek : oh.. Humm i can understand.. It's ok we will start from tomorrow.. From tomorrow you have to read your all subject at night I'll teach you maths and science.. Also if you have any doubts in other subject prince can help you so don't worry.. (He smiled and patted her head)

Prince's POV
Wait.. He can understand..?Reallym wow.. 🙄 what a partiality, If I were in her place, brother would have punished me. But he is behaving so sweet with her.. That's not done.

(Prince got jealous and went to his room with angry mood)

(Next day in the morning... All are having breakfast... Suddenly vivek asked about shreya)

Vivek : where is she uncle?

Uncle : Maybe still sleeping...

Vivek : hmm.. Ok.. Prince!

Prince : yes?

Vivek : When she wake up.. Tell her she should wake up early. Don't scold her.. Ok? I say just tell her.

Prince : Understood bhai. As you say.

Vivek : Ok guys bye..

(After sometime she came out of her room, see saw prince reading newspaper on sofa she went towards to him)

Shreya : Good morning bhai.

Prince : Oh hii.. Very good morning sis... Hey look at the clock.

Shreya : oh ho i woke up early today..

Prince : 😯what? Idiot it's already too late.. Sis you have to wake up early in this house, next time be careful he will scold you.

Shreya : really sorry bhai i didn't know that.

Prince's POV
He he he see in this world I'm not the only one whose morning starts with the "sorry bhai" (he laughed in his mind 🤭)

Prince : it's ok sis..(he smiled at her.. She went to his room to freshnup.)

(Again when vivek came from the office she was watching TV... Vivek was furious but he controlled his anger.. And asked her with calm mind)

Vivek : are you still tired?

Shreya : No..

Vivek : then why are you watching TV instead of study

(Prince was busy with his mobile suddenly his brother looked at him and he immediately put phone aside)

Prince : wh.. What bhai?

Vivek : you should have told her to study when she was wasting her time on TV...

(Prince lowered his head..)

Prince's POV

Now she is watching tv and that is also my fault.. I mean really?

Vivek : which subject you studied today?

Shreya : hindi bhai.

Vivek : do one thing go to my room with that book I'll ask you question.. I'll cone after 10minutes.

Prince's POV
Ahhhh... She made him angry, i wish i could see that scene.. God i missed it bhai will not spare her for sure.

(She got up from the sofa and start to walk)

Prince : Good luck girl.

Shreya : for what bhai?

(Vivek spare his scary glance at prince and prince quickly just left that place )