11

"Yes Papa, I know," Y/N laughed as Ted reminded her of the nightly routine.

Use the bathroom
Wash hands
Brush teeth
Get dresses for bed

And then repeat the following night. There was silence in the house as she closed the bathroom door.

The three guys downstairs sitting in eachothers arms. It was nice, then there was scream.

This cause all three men to jump up and rush to the upstairs bathroom. "Kid?! What's wrong? What happened?!" Schlatt exclaimed, knocking at the door.

Y/N opened it, looking scared. "I'm dying!" She panicked as she held onto Charlie.

Her fathers were all confused. "What on earth are you on about?" Ted questioned as she looked to her parents.

"I'm bleeding out.." she mumbled as Charlie perked up at the realization "Honey you're not dying, I promise you." he laughed

"You're just growing up," Charlie spoke as a frown then grew to him face. "We never prepared you for this shit.. uh"

The other two then realized what was happening "She got her period?!" Schlatt panicked looking to Charlie as Ted eyes widened.

He started to freak out "We have nothing in preparation, why didn't we prepare for this!" Ted groaned pacing as Y/N still held onto Charlie.

Charlie thought for a moment with a hum before perking up, "How about this, you and I will stay here and have a discussion about this whole period situation aswell as the talk" he then pointed to the other two men standing there "And you two will go out and get the necessary needs for our kid"

Ted and Schlatt looked to each other nervously as they both reluctantly agreed. They didn't know what things to correctly purchase.

The two men were nervous as Charlie smiled, giving them each kiss to the cheek.

"Thank you, now run along before she bleeds everywhere!" Charlie jokes as Ted and Schlatt jumped, quickly leaving the house and getting in the car.

"Fuck! What do we do?!" Schlatt panicked as he gripped the wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"Wh- I DONT KNOW!" Ted exclaimed as he buckled his seat belt.

Turning on the car, Schlatt frowned as he backed out the driveway, Ted frantically looking around the car as  they drove off.