𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

The girls and I were out to have a girls night out.Us girls..and only girls.It was hard for the boys to agree though.

Flashback:

"A girls night out?Why not a all night out?"Eijiro-kun tried to persuade me.

"You have to allow me to cone along,I'll pay for you and protect you."Shoto-kun said,holding a black card up.I squinted my eyes and say 'Enji Todoroki' written on it at the bottom.

"Hahh?That's bullshit.You can just have a girls night out in the dorms!"Katsuki twirled my hair as I sighed.

"Would you like me to come along?I'll make sure to protect you!"Izuku held my shoulders looking rather worried.

"Why not have in one of your dorms?It's much more safer."Kaminari-kun whined,laying his head on my shoulder.

"I don't think it is quite necessary for girls alone!I could come along to watch over you!"Iida-kun did his robotic moves az I sweatdropped.

"If you have a girls night..I can't see you."Sero-kun muttered.

End of flashback-

In the end,the girls night out turned into a girls morning out for safe measures.It wasn't early in the morning though.I turned my phone on as I read.

11.34 a.m.

'Would've been wayy cooler at night..'I pouted.

"They decided for our own night out."I muttered as we were walking to a restaurant.We did get permission from Aizawa-sensei but was of course given the general rules.

"Atleast we even get a day to ourselves!"Mina stretched her arms as Uraraka nodded.

We were walking past an alleyway and suddenly the atmosphere turned tense.There were drunkards fainted in trash bins.Some were talking to each other while drinking more.

A guy stared at us before putting his drink down,waving his friend as he walked up to us.

"Drunk old man alert.Drunk old man alert."Tsuyu mumbled to us as we got ready in case he didn't try to use his quirks.

"Wahh..I just got myself some beautiful girls..Man is it my lucky day."He smiled widely.He suddenly activated his quirk as he did a weird finger gesture and his drink appeared in his hands.

"Care for a drink?"He asked,specifically putting the bottle in my face.

"You..you seem familiar.A real hottie right here!"He whistled as we all tried to walk away.

"Why don't we have a drink?"He asked,walking ahead of us and lifting his hands in the air.

I pushed the girls onto my left side as we tried to walk faster."Aizawa-sensei said we can't use our quirk outside.."Momo murmured as the guy kept asking me out.

"Then we can record it and show it to him later if he tries to touch us."Mina took out her phone and secretely recorded the man.

"How about we go eat?"He asked.

"No thanks."I replied as he kept walking infront of us.

"Why not?"He asked before winking suddenly.

"Why don't we go to a restaurant?"He creepily smiled widely.

"No,please excuse me-"I got cut off when his cold hand touched my lower back.

"Don't touch me."I spat as he drank even more.

He kept asking me to eat out with him.The restaurant is just across the road but he's blocking the way.

"Feel like kicking some balls today."Mina muttered.

"What's your name?"He asked,getting closer to me.

"I..uh,your mom."I spat out,pushing the girl to the other side of the road as I heard the guy chuckled and replied but I couldn't hear.

As we reached the restaurant,we found a table and sat ourselves in a booth.I released a huge sigh as Mina lost it.

"Why did you say that?"She wheezed as I looked flustered.

"I freaked out okay?!"I exclaimed as I took the menu and hid my face in it.

"The guy wasn't even hot.."Hagakure sighed as I stared at her.

"The boys will freak even more when they hear you got touched,at your LOWER back!"Mina laughed out,going on her phone as I just drank the free water given.I felt a buzz from my phone but chose to ignore it,knowing it was from Mina.

We ordered food,hang out at an arcade and headed home.

"Still loving this plushie!"I squealed,squishing the dinosaur plushie's cheek as Jirou blushed.

"It was just out of luck."She put her earphones together.As we reached the dorm building,not even a "How was your day?" was asked as the boys surrounded us.

I sat on the couch as they all followed suit.Mina explained the whole thing proudly as I just dug my face in the plushie.

"This is why it would be much safer for all of us to go!"Iida-kun did his hand chopping while examining me.

"But then the restaurant will be full"I tried to argue.

"Then we shall order take-out!"Eijiro-kun exclaimed as he sat beside me and played with my dinosaur plushie and Teddy.

Katsuki just sat beside me in silence,playing with my hair."Im glad you're safe,Y/N."Shoto-kun smiled as Mina rose her eyebrow.

"Y/N?"She glared as she pulled ms away from the guys as the girls got into my room.

"Now..part 2 of the girls NIGHT out,but not really OUT!"Mina exclaimed as the girls changed into their pajamas.I turned my phone on to ses the time.

19:23

We girls watched movies,played board games and did truth or dare.

"Y/N..truth or dare."Mina smirked as I got out of my daydream.

"Oh,me already..uhm..tru-"I got cut off by Mina coughing?

"Sorry repeat that?"She smiled weirdly at me as she nudged my leg which I squealed in the process.

"Fine,dare-"I got cut off by Mina standing up suddenly and had her hands at her hips.

"I dare you to kiss Bakugo on the cheek and hug him.See his reaction!"She declared as I noticed,Uraraka and Tsuyu slightly frown.Jirou agreed happily with Mina as I got out of my room,the girls following behind sneakily while Mina was recording.

When I reached the common room,Katsuki was alone in the kitchen.Mina pushed me forward as I yelped.Katsuki turned to me as I froze.

"N/N?"He glanced at me.'He only ever calls me that when we are 'alone-alone'.'

I walked up to him and kissed his cheek,when I pulled away his face was red.When we was about to move his face closer to mine.I hugged him as he grumbled and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's up with you today?"He rubbed my hair slowly as I shrugged.

He chuckled as I kissed his cheek again and waved him goodbye as I ran to my dorm with the girls.

"HE LOOKED SO RED THOUGH!"Mina squealed.

"He is so soft towards you.Kinda doesn't fit him."Jirou shrugged.

"Now my turn!"I smirked as Mina froze.

"Mina,truth or dare?"I asked as she hesitantly replied "Truth."

I smiled."Who do you like?"I asked her."You."She turned to me,with her lips pouted 'cutely'?

"Oh damn.."