Bonus III

Shopping with Emma and Ada together is

Shopping with Emma and Ada together is . . . stressing.

They're good friends, but their styles are completely different. So now they're fighting for wat feels like hundredth time today over what shop to go to. I stand next to Ada, holding her hand as I look around. 

I'm actually hungry and would like to lunch, but engaging in the argument would be the most stupid thing I've ever done. So I wait for my fate to be decided.

"Aaron!" Emma cries out in desperation. I look at her, confused and cold. Whose idea was it again to go shopping in December?

"Tell her we need to get cute shirts!" she convinces me. I look at Ada, who raises an eyebrow at me. I blush and hide my face in her soft sweater. She cups the back of my head. "No. Micah ripped his pants apart last week and he needs new ones to go to work."

Emma scoffs at that. My cheeks redden even more. Did Ada need to tell that? 

"Fine. But after, we'll go lunch and get shirts. Deal?" Emma sighs. Ada shrugs, grabbing my hand again. "We'll see."

Emma whines, walking behind us as we go to the jeans store. She may top Isaac, but she'll never top Ada. 

But the second we're inside, her mood clears up and she gushes over every pants she sees. I shoot Ada a knowing look, one she answers with a kiss on top of my head. "Micah can finance this trip," she winks. I blush again.

Sometimes he's really too horny. I barely got home from work and he was already pulling me to his bedroom. He then continued to rip my pants apart. Not that he cared. He went on until I passed out and didn't wake up until 3 pm the next day. 

"Look at these sweats," she tells me. I sigh, knowing it'll be women pants again or something. But no, this time she's serious. The sweats match with the hoodies I bought earlier, so I give her an approving smile and she picks them in my size. Micah will pay.

After going through the whole store and planning on making Micah bankrupt, we go to the changing rooms. Emma happily hops behind us, already excited to show off her new baggy jeans to her fiancé. I bet he'll swoon soon enough and lie underneath her in less than a minute. 

Ada joins me in the little room, something I didn't expect. But instead of sitting down on the bench and watching me, she pushes me down on it. I roll my eyes and watch her turn around again, only to make sure no one can come in. 

"I'm going first."

I raise my hands in surrender, hiding a little smile. "Alright. I don't think you'll have to put anything back, though. You look stunning in everything."

She grabs my chin and gives me a quick kiss. "Thank you, sweetheart. You're so cute."

"Cuter than baby otters?"

She pretends to be thinking before saying—very meanly, might I add—"No, I didn't think so."

I grumble a little, watching her try the second trousers. They're gorgeous on her, but she doesn't deserve a compliment after that comment.