RUHANI

"Geetu get ready......we need to go for shopping" Kartavya ordered while something on phone.

"Give me few minutes........I need to instruct them about cleaning and arranging the stuffs then we can go" Geetanjali answered and returned back to instruct the staff about cleaning of the Haveli for Diwali.

"Fine then am waiting for you in the library"

"Okay" Geetanjali responded

IN THE STUDY

Kartavya was reading a book in his library when Geetanjali came and tapped on the right side of his back .

The moment Kartavya turned to his right side, Geetanjali quickly moved to his left side and tapped over there.

The same continued for thrice, then Kartavya picked his phone, angle it towards the back. Looking at the phone's selfie mode on Geetanjali tried to hide but somehow Kartavya clicked a picture.

And both got their first ever selfie with each other.

"Done" Kartavya stated while setting the pic as home screen wallpaper

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Done" Kartavya stated while setting the pic as home screen wallpaper.

Geetanjali gave a toothy smile. "Ready my girl?" Kartavya asked pinching her nose.

She cutely scrunched her nose and replied "aahan"

Placing the bookmark, Kartavya left with Geetanjali to do Diwali shopping.

IN THE MARKET

Parking the car Kartavya unbuckled his seat belt.

Turning towards Geetanjali, "Ready for the hectic shopping?" Kartavya asked

Geetanjali nodded enthusiastically with an adorable smile.

"Let's begin then" Kartavya said

Both Kartavya and Geetanjali hopped out of the car.  Looking at the mall Geetanjali's excitement dropped a bit.

Kartavya smirked and pulled Geetanjali to an ally beside the mall.

"Hum mall mein shopping karne nhi Jaa rahe?" Geetanjali asked in confusion

"Never underestimate me Geetu my sweetheart heart" Kartavya pinched her cheeks and pulled her along with him.

"Diwali ki shopping mall se is boring. Agar mall se hi karni hoti toh mein apne PA ko bol deta wahi order kar deta, hume ane ki bhi zarurat nhi padti but.............. holding your hand hopping from place to place, handpicking every single stuff sounds interesting, right?" Kartavya asked

"Very interesting.......you know you are the best" Geetanjali squeezed his biceps.

"Geetanjali......."

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें