𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 26

"𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆, 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳" [ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷]

---------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

A loud cried echoed on the dark room. Girl fell down on her knees.
Girl is non other than kia.

Kia : WHY?!

She question her cruel fate. While mrs bae her mother look at her daughter who is looking like scattered mirror.

Kia sobb and drag her knees close to her chest and hide her face and broke down into tears.
Mrs bae who is also wiping silently witnessing her daughter's grief.
Mrs bae wipe her tears and slowly walk towards her daughter.
As soon she reach towards her scattered body.
She spoke,

Mrs bae : kia.. Love don't cry.. It was fate.. He planned this to marry her.

But her words didn't affect her.
Mrs bae sigh, and put her palms on her shoulder and spoke,

Mrs bae : He loves her-----

Before she can speak further kia harshly jerked off mrs bae's hand from her shoulder.
Yell at her mother,

Kia : YOU FVCKKNG BITVH!!

Kia roar and gripped her mother's thoart by her finger. Mrs bae's eyes filled with tears at her daughter's action.

Mrs bae : le-leave me-me--- *cough*

Mrs bae coughed violently started coughing as kia's grip tighten.
Kia's eyes were showing nothing but hate.

Kia : JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.. HE MARRIED HER... HE WAS HERE FOR ME.. I WAS GOING TO MRS JEON BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DAUGHTER HE HAD TO MARRY HER..

Her grip tighten more with her every words. While, mrs bae coughed.

Kia titled her head like psycho and leave her mother's thoart. Her mother fell down on the floor touching her neck.

Kia : no no no.. He only loves me.. He was here to marry me.. But because i was not here he marry h-her..

Kia console her heart with her soothing voice. Mrs bae's eyes get teary witnessing her daughter's mental state.

Kia turn around to her mother and look at her with pleading eyes.

Kia : mom.. He want to marry me right?

Her mother's heart get twisted in fear looking at creepy expression on her face.
She just nodded her head and ran away from the room.