Chapter 28: Halloween Special 🎃

This is a side story and is not canon to the main story.

"So, [Name], are you going to the Halloween Party tonight?" Uraraka asked over a call as [Name] answered no, making Uraraka gasp. "I'm coming over to help you get ready."

Once Uraraka arrived, she dug through [Name]'s wardrobe and got increasingly more frustrated the more she looked "Do you not have a single costume?" She asked and [Name] shook his head, making Uraraka frown sadly before cheering back up again. "Alright, let's go get you one!" She grabbed [Name] and pulled him to the front door as Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo all watched as they carried clean laundry back into the house.

"Do you think that's Tsuyuri's girlfriend?" Sumi asked as she watched Uraraka tug [Name] out the door once they put their shoes on.

"I thought they were friends," Naho replied as Kiyo shrugged before complaining that the laundry basket was too heavy, so they rushed to their destination.

.

.

.

"Tsuyuri! You came!" Ashido cheered as she dragged [Name] in, followed by Uraraka, who was giggling at [Name]'s confusion.

"You came as a fallen angel, Tsuyuri? I didn't expect that of you." Yaoyorozu asked as [Name] nodded, while Uraraka huffed in feint annoyance as the three looked at her with perplexed looks on their faces.

"Tsuyuri had no Halloween costumes at all. He didn't even have any costumes whatsoever, so we went shopping and I picked out this outfit for him," Uraraka explained, as Ashido turned to him in shock.

"You don't have a single costume. Have you ever been to a party before!?" She asked as [Name] shook his head, making Ashido gasp more. "We're going to make this the best party in celebration of your first party!"

[Name] looked around at all his classmates dressed up. Even Bakugo. Members of class B were also there, as [Name] noticed Sumiko, Zenko, Inoko, and Nezuo near all the food. Ashido dragged him over to the Bakusquad as Kirishima began talking to him, but [Name] ignored him due to the coin as Kirishima's sweat dropped at his lack of acknowledgement.

"Here, Tsuyuri, why don't you carve pumpkins with us?" Ashido sat [Name] down and put a pumpkin in his lap as two of the girls in his class, Asui and Yaoyorozu, were currently carving and welcomed him with a smile.

[Name] picked the knife up before swift, elegant movements were made and the pumpkin was carved into a beautiful flower as the girls gasped at the design. However, he looked bored and confused with the idea of carving pumpkins, so Ashido dragged him off. "Here, Truth or Dare!" Ashido pushed him down to sit with Jiro, Hagakure, and a few other students [Name] didn't recognise.

"Alright, Tsuyuri, Truth or Dare?" Hagakure spoke as she pointed at [Name] but deflated slightly as [Name] pulled his coin out. "No, Tsuyuri, you choose by yourself..."

[Name] ignored her and flipped his coin before reading the results.

"Truth."

"Alright, hmm," Hagakure thought to herself before a lightbulb flickered on in her head. "Do you think anyone in our class is cute."

"No." [Name] spoke bluntly.

"But there must be someone!" Hagakure whined as [Name] was tugged away again by Ashido.

"Not carving, not truth or dare... what about watching a horror movie!" She shoved [Name] onto a couch containing Midoriya and Kaminari, who were scared out of their wits. [Name] watched the movie in silence, not jumping at any of the jump scares even though Midoriya and Kaminari clutched onto him in fear. "Not that either..."

"Aha! This is like one of the recreational games during the sports festival. Go find these things from people and bring them back!" She handed him a list as she ran off as [Name] simply dropped the list before sitting in a nearby chair to do coin tricks for himself. 20 minutes later, Ashido came back and asked what he had collected and pouted once she found out that he had done nothing. "Alright, next one!"

[Name] let himself get dragged around to do different activities, but each time [Name] didn't enjoy them, and Ashido was getting more and more frustrated as the night went on. "I give up." Ashido whined, landing in Uraraka's arms with a sigh of defeat as [Name] walked away from them.

Sitting down in a nearby seat, [Name] saw all his classmates having fun, and it made [Name] frown slightly at their joyful expressions. "Tsuyuri? May I sit?" A feminine voice spoke as [Name] turned to see Sumiko, and he nodded, watching her expression light up.

"Have you been enjoying the party?" She inquired as [Name] flipped his coin before remaining silent, but his apathy did not appear to irritate Sumiko."I saw Ashido dragging you around. Did you like anything?"

[Name] shook his head as he did card tricks. "You're amazing at that, Tsuyuri. Can you teach me?" [Name] thought for a moment and flipped his coin before agreeing to help her learn. Taking her hands in his [Name], he placed the coin in her hands before performing an animation of a coin flipping motion, which she copied [Name] also noted how her face went quite red when he touched her.

Next, [Name] showed her how to properly catch the coin before she mimicked him once more before entrusting his coin to her. She did horribly, considering it was her first try and [Name] quickly caught the escaping coin before deciding he should show her a slightly easier one.

"You're a nice person, you know." Sumiko said as [Name] turned to her before tilting his head, causing her to chuckle. "Even if you don't express it very well, you truly do care for others." She explained as [Name] thought about her comment before turning away, slightly deep in thought.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you!" Sumiko panicked, but [Name] shook his head before looking at his coin once more.

'Am I a good person, Kanae?'

I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it's out so late, and I hope you enjoyed your day. If not, I hope this cheers you up. I love reading all your comments. They really lift my spirits, so I hope my chapters help you readers in some way, even if it's only to make you smile.