Broken

Rose's pov

"What are you waiting for princess?"

" Get on the floor."

" You are next."

I blink in disbelief,staring at the man seated on the sofa like a damn king. His eyes stay fixated on me as he sipped his drink casually.

" Excuse me?"

I speak. Taking a step back. Suddenly feeling afraid of this man and he only sighs, looking up at me bored.

" Have you gone deaf princess? I said get your pretty ass on the stage."

" I want you to see you dance."

The determination in his voice made my palms sweat and I speak up. Meeting his glare.

"Firstly  I don't know how to dance. And secondly I am not a damned stripper you got here for your entertainment. "

"Excuse me."

" Bastard"

I spoke the last word to myself but he heard it. And his smirk only widens.

Giving him a look of disgust,I pick up my sling bag. Ready to leave.

Pulling open the door I realised I was celebrating too early suddenly as the door was locked from the outside and terror raided my veins.

All my confidence get lost in the fire of uneasiness burning in my belly.

And I hit my palms on the door, screaming to get no reply from the other side.

" What kind of a sick joke is this Victor? Ask your men to open the dammed door!"

I roar at him. Turning around to find him casually leaning on the sofa. His feet resting on the table, interlocked and head laid back on the headrest.

Eyes closed and face serene.

" Shhh princess. Haven't I told you before how much I hate it when they shout?"

" Lower your voice."

What the hell is wrong with this man? I thought he was not like others, he hade few bones of humanity left in him. But I guess they were all fake.

He was a devil reincarnated. Hiding his true face behiythr fascade of a gentleman.

Taking in a deep breath. I approach him to stand in front of him. My mind too eager to escape from this prison.

" What do you want from me Victor! Just let me go!"

" I told you princess. Get on the stage. Give these people some sexy moves and you can leave."

" Now it isn't that difficult. Is it?'

" And I said I will not! You can't force me to do something I don't want to!"

He doesn't respond. Staring at me with a look I couldn't decipher. He leans his head back to close his eyes.Least concerned by my worries.

Minutes pass...he did nothing.

And I was only growing more restless

Pacing the room I felt suffocated here. The darkness in the room not helping either.

I felt like crying.

I hated myself for trusting this man.

Why do I have to be so stupid.

" If I go there you will open the door?"

I ask. Staring at the room with glass everywhere. Contemplating. Desperate to go away from this place and this man.