𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄

Smut ahead! Angst and fluff also:)) Please do excuse my gramatical error:)

"Severus, I already told you that me and Fred are only friends, you know that you're the only one I love, right? Don't you trust me enough, sev?"

"I trust you, Y/N, with all my heart, but that Fred that I don't trust. I don't want him taking you away from me, I won't let that happen." he seriously said.

"I won't let him take me away from you, my love. Don't worry okay? I love you." you press your lips against his. He hums, wrapping his arms around your waist possessively, securing you as if someone's trying to take you from him.

Severus don't like how that Fred Weasley look at you, he's a very territorial person, specially with the one he loves the most. And that is you. He got so many plans for the both of you after you graduated. He will never ever let you go, he wants you to be with him forever.

You're in the great hall with your friends, Fred, George, harmionie, Harry and, Ron. Laughing your butts off because of what Fred just said.

"You're the funniest person I know." you laughed almost out of breath, tears beaming at the corner of your eyes.

"I know, kid, now you better stop laughing." he chuckle placing his arm on your shoulder. You tried to breath to stop your laughter but it didn't stop, you sat down beside Fred and Harry still giggling which made a particular person angry.

Severus' grip at the glass is so tight making it break, it made a loud sound specially when some pieces were fell on the floor. All went silent, after a few gasp, tilting their head to the raging professor.

Eyes were intensely looking at you, you gulp loudly. Oh God what did I do again? Literally if looks could kill, you surely dead right now.

"Professor your hand are bleeding." Minerva worriedly said. Severus look at his hand. It really is bleeding. He gave you last glare before standing up and left the hall. Left everyone gossiping about what just happened.

"Excuse me, guys I got to go in the bathroom." you excused. you run out the hall immediately running towards severus' private chamber.

You didn't think of knocking before coming in, being too worried for your lover.

"Severus?" you call out, you went to his bedroom and there you find him sitting at the edge while cleaning his bloody hand.

"You seem....very happy." you can hear his teeth gritting make you flinch. You didn't say anything about what he stated. You sat with him, looking at his hand.

"Let me see?" you softly said, gently getting his hand from him.

He harshly move his hand away from you and roughly grabbing your throat with his wounded hand. Raging eyes cut deep in your soul. You can't breath.

"I-i can't b-breath-please." your eyes rolled at the back of your skull.

"You're much happier with him? Are you?!" he shouted.

"Se-sever-us, s-sev, please." you begged, tears rolled down your face. You felt his grip loosen, he blink a few times before letting go of you.

"L-love? Are you okay?" he asks nervously, he softly cup your cheeks making you look at him. His eyes softened as he see the tears continously falling from your eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, love." he begged, hugging you tightly, burying his face on your neck. Too afraid to let you go, because you may leave him because of what he did.

"What's the matter, sev? You n-never did that to me, until now. What's wrong with you?" you cried out, pulling away from him but he doesn't let you go.

"Don't leave me, please, I'm sorry." you felt your neck get wet. But you keep forcing to move away from him.