5

"You found who?"

"You-know-who."

"Voldemort!"

"What the fuck?"

"Oh! That's why you told me to get the room ready," Arlo exclaimed. "How the fuck did you find her? And why didn't you tell us before? And how is she? Is she pretty? Of course she is, she's my sister. Does she still have silver hair? And her eyes -"

"Enough." Augustus sharply cut him off. "Amias found our sister, Antheia, four days ago. And she wasn't in the most healthy condition when he found her. I will not go into details, you will know if she ever decides to tell you. But now that our sister's here there are going to be some new rules."

Augustus paused to gauze the reaction of his brothers bar Amias as he was spending his time staring at their sister like he'd been doing these past few days. His brothers had a similar look of confusion and fondness.

"I will remind you the rules again. There will be no yelling in this house," Augustus stated, throwing a pointed look at Arlo. "No alcohol, cigarettes or any such things."

They all nodded.

"Though I would rather you all give up drinking but if you must, do not come home drunk. I don't know where you'll go but you are not allowed to come here intoxicated. Now these are things you all know but there are going to be some new changes as well."

"Our business will be moved from the basement and the third floor, I don't want our sister to stumble upon something unpleasant."

Amedeo frowned. "But we could just tell her not to go there."

"No." Augustus shook his head. "This is her home just as much as it is ours. This should be a place where she can do whatever she whishes. I will not have her bound."

Amedeo nodded. "Where are you shifting then?"

"I bought a property nearby. That's where we will be conducting our business from. And I don't want anyone outsider in this house. No one expect the regular guards are allowed here. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Augustus nodded, contended. He turned to leave before turning to face his brothers again. "If anyone hurts her, if any if your actions results in her tears then remember, I will skin you alive. Brother or not."

His brothers gulped. "Yes, sir."

Augustus nodded and left but not before giving them all a hard glare.

†††

"Thea," Amias gently ran his fingers through her hair. "Thea, my darling, wake up."

She didn't reply as she snuggled further into the pillows, making Amias almost coo at her.

"Alright I'll let you sleep," he whispered before moving out of the room.

Just as he opened the door he was met with his youngest brothers sitting next to the door of his room. Amias furrowed his brows. "What are you doing here," he grumbled.

The oldest of the bunch sitting on the floor cleared his throat as he stood up. "We want to meet her."

Noticing the glare Amias was giving them Anthony continued. "We know she still doesn't know about us but we'd like to meet her. Please. We won't bother her, just look at her. I promise. Right boys," he turned to his brothers for confirmation who nodded in return.