Chapter twenty

(Song for this chapter is put it on me by Matt Maeson or love me harder by Ariana Grande and The weeknd but don't play it until the part were Pablo sends a text)

Warmth,

Warmth and soft skin, it felt so good. I nudged closer to embrace it. The heat embraced me right back and I felt myself drowning in it. God my bed has never felt so comfortable before, so sweet and.. masculine.. masculine?

My eyes shot open, looking straight at the tatted skin my head laid so comfortably on and then my eyes traveled down to the big arms snaked so effortlessly around my figure. Oh God, what did I do. Who did I do, is the real question? My eyes traveled up slowly to the sharp jawline, plumped lips, and then the eyebrow with a faint slash on the edge. Realization hit and the second his eyes opened and his sleepy smile faded the second our eyes connected we both looked at each other in horror,

"You!" We both shout,
"You let it happen again!"
"Me?"
"Stop saying the same things as me!"

A pounding headache hit me as I remembered everything from the club to the private room, to the red leather couch, the drive home, the kitchen, the sofa and everything leading up to Bruno's bed. Now here we both lay, naked and horrified. We did it again. Damn it.

I look at Bruno, and his horrified look turned into a smug expression as he looked at me up and down and it made me want to slap the smirk right out of his face.. or screw it off, both could work I guess. I hate to admit it but yesterday was the best sex I've ever had, even better then the two times we've had before. But something annoyed me,
"What do you mean with I let it happen again? You were the one dragging me to a private room!" I defend.

He lays back down in bed, seeming unbothered by my statement.
His morning voice is raspy and I'm tempted to tell him to shut up because it makes me want to go for a round four, morning voice is my weakness.
"I may have brought you to that room but you were the one who couldn't keep your hands off of me." He says casually, that's not true! Is it? It could be but he was as much in it as I was!

I knit my brows, and drag the sheets further up as I scan the room for my underwear,
"That's not true!" I spit, "I only indulged because you seemed like you needed it, you were practically begging for it." I say with a confident smile that got wiped away the second he opened his mouth,
"I was begging for it? Last time I checked, you were the one screaming not me, I'm pretty sure the entire club could hear it through the music, that's how much you wanted it."

I gasp, he did not just say that. I turn to him slowly with a murderous look in my eyes, he's just as naked as me, only covered with a small sheet and my eyes dart immediately to his tattooed chest noticing the tattoo on his left side, 16&19 with an infinity sign right below.
"You must be delusional; I was not screaming" I shake my head in disbelief.

He chuckles, "nothing wrong with admitting that you wanted me badly baby, you're not first girl to beg for me."
"Humble yourself love, mediocre sex isn't enough for all that confidence." I shoot back, and watch the smile turn into a frown on his face. "It's very clear that you're the one who wants me badly, you always budge first." Maybe it's not entirely true, I'd say we're at a pretty even score by now but I'd never admit that and I'd never admit how much my body wants his, he doesn't need that confidence boost.

"Oh yeah?" He says,
"Yeah." I answer back right away with an eyeroll, but he smiles back and it looks like he's thinking about something which means this can't be good.
"Alright then, let's make a deal – I won't touch you until you beg me to and you won't touch me unless I beg, that way we'll see who the one initiating these moments."

I let out a snarl, is he being serious now? I would never beg for him, or any man. I do however want to see him beg.
"As if I'd ever beg for you." I say back, but his smirk doesn't falter.
"It's a deal then, may the best man win." I'm getting a heavy feeling of déjà vu here.