Halloween Havoc

So. No one really decided/commented on what they would've preferred for the Halloween one shot. Decided to scrap the entire previous 3k I'd done and just go with something scary. First time doing a "filler episode", much less original but we'll see how this goes lol. Header art by Horikoshi Kohei.

This is loosely connected to the main story but isn't directly future events.

Yes, the title is named after an old WWE/WWF PPV. I couldn't think of a better one, don't you judge me lol

All characters are aged to their twenties and there are a couple pairings that will be revealed in this. Might be the endgame for Primrose itself. That's still undecided.

Also, reader has a much better control of her quirk so it isn't constantly active in this AU. Again, not a direct continuation/future for Primrose with this one shot so just sit back and enjoy.

_______

"This is seriously the beginning of a horror movie, I swear..." you joke, munching on your, well Katsuki's, spicy chips and he gives you an irritated glare from the rear-view mirror.

Kirishima had called shotgun before you, so you got squeezed into the backseat with Denki and Izuku. Mina and Sero were in the other car tailing yours, which was driven by Shinso.

"Going camping and staying in a cabin isn't that much of a cliché!" Eijiro rebukes only for Denki to snort beside you.

"Uh, yeah it is! Have you seen Friday the 13th??"

Kirishima falters before taking a sip of his drink. "W-well, no...But this trip is supposed to be fun! A week off of hero work! No papers to go through, no villains to fight. We even have a lake we can all swim in!"

"I mean, he does have a point..." Izuku mumbles, earning a shake of the head from you as you rest your chin in your palm and stare at the surroundings that roll by.

"Spoken like a true slasher flick victim." you snort.

"Really?" he shivered. "Kacchan, when was the last time you checked on the cabin?"

"Are you serious? You damn nerd, don't listen to her! As if some stupid slasher psycho is gonna be at the camping spot... Gimme a break!" Katsuki snarled, his grip tightening on the steering wheel as he makes a left turn between an opening in the trees onto a dirt path.

"Nothing's gonna happen, Midoriya! And even if someone suspicious is there, we're all pro heroes! We can handle 'em!" Eijiro adds, glancing at the other from the mirror and he nods, seemingly unconvinced, before dropping the subject.

"And, L/n?"

"Yeah?" you answer, glancing at the red head from the corner of your eye.

"Don't try to wind him up even more." Eijiro chides.

"Hey! Denki did it too!"

"Did not!"

"Oh my fucking God, shut the hell up already!"

_______

Releasing a frustrated sigh, which was more like a furious growl, Katsuki parked near a burnt out fire pit in front of the cabin you'd be staying in for the week.

Groaning, you open the door and get out, eager to stretch your tensed muscles after the long drive you'd been through.

"Ugh, finally out of that damn cramped car."

"Would you shut up and get your damn bags, shitty woman!" Katsuki scowls, all but slamming his door as he walks around to the trunk.

"Jeez, alright. Bossy..."