Cool guy & Lizard loser

As the bell rang and everyone sat at their desk, Hiruma slammed the door open with his foot. He looked angry.
"Oi! Impie!" he stomped towards your desk.
"Stop calling me that!" you glared at him. "What do you want?!"
"Oh god no. Both of them are angry." the people around you moved their desk away.
"Did your phone fall into a ditch or something?!" he pointed a gun at you, which scared you, but you didn't show it and kept glaring at him. "Give me one good excuse! Go on, amuse me or beg for mercy!"
"The one thing that'll fall into a ditch will be your dead body bitch! What are you even talking about?!"

He clicked his tongue and took out his phone to show you something. It was opened to his messenger, he sent a text to 'Cherry' (with a smiling devil emoji) last night saying "PREPARE TO CRY AND DIE EVERYDAY", along with a picture. He was left on read. Not noticing the username he gave you, your eyes widen. You ignored that message because it was from an unknown number, thinking it was a stupid prank from some shitty student, but...
"That was you?!" you pointed at him then frowned. "How the fuck did you get my number?!"
"Next time I'll just throw a brick at your window!" he ignored your questions. "For that, I'm changing your route!" he smirked and took out his laptop before rapidly typing on it with just one hand.
"Huh?"

You took out your phone and finally opened the picture. - Meanwhile, the teacher wanted to start the class, but he didn't want to bother either of you. - It was a map of the area you lived in, there was a line traced from your house to the school, but it wasn't the route you usually took, it took a really big detour. You'd actually go around the school's block before going in. There was a Devil Bat sticker on one corner of the picture with a speech bubble that said 'Extra training: To hell and back! Ya-ha!'
'Did he follow me home?! How in the world does he know where I live?!'
But you decided to ask a more important question, as it just occurred to you.
"Wait! You want me to do *double* that?!" you looked back at him.
"Kekekeke! That's what you get for not communicating with the team!"
"No way in hell am I doing that!"
"Good! 'Cause it *will* be hell!" he cackled, a dark energy emanating from him. "The way to and from school!"
"Plus the club training, do you *want* to kill me?!"
"You'll be fine." he waved a hand. "Don't be a wuss."
"Fuck you!"

He just cackled as he walked to his seat. The teacher whispered a relieved 'finally' before finally speaking to the class. You usually hate being the center of attention, but you were so busy bickering with Hiruma, you forgot that everyone was staring at you two. In the middle of class, he sent you a new route map with a message that said 'To and from school, or get punished!' with a gun emoji. You glanced at him and saw him pointing a gun at you. You frowned, but still created a contact with his number and simply called it 'Hiruma'.

When classes were over, the American Football club went to the gymnasium to get the equipment needed for practice.
"Huh, what's this?" Sena asked as he took out a big wooden plank with a squared hole in the middle and a football player drawn on it.
"Oh, Rice man." your eyes widen a little bit.
"You know him (Y/n)-chan?" Kurita's face lit up.
"Yeah how do you know about him? You creepy stalker." Hiruma smirked.
"I was just passing by your lonely asses!" you glared. "Throwing footballs at a plank of wood."
"Hey now, don't change the subject!" Monta exclaimed. "What the heck is Rice man?"
"He's named after Jerry Rice, a super receiver who holds the record for most successful catches in the NFL." Kurita explained. "We made it back when it was just Hiruma and me, since we didn't have anyone for him to practice with."

"But now that we got a receiver," Hiruma pointed at Monta, who then pointed at himself. "we don't need Rice man anymore!"
He then took the board away from Sena and walked out, cackling. Curious, you all followed him and watched as he went to the sports field and hanged it to the football goal post.
"YA-HA!!!" he shouted before blasting the thing with bullets with a riffle.
You all jumped out of the yeah as he laughed maniacally. The others were scared, but you and Kurita knew that he was just really happy to have a receiver. A small smile unknowingly formed on your face as you looked at him. Kurita decided to join in on the fun and tackled the board to the ground, further breaking it to pieces. Without thinking, you rushed towards it and stomped it once he was out of the way.
"Fuck you Rice man! Eat shit! We don't need you anymore!" you shouted insults, but the team noticed the look of happiness on your face.
Huruma's smile widen and he looked at the others.