Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 2

(We see the gang as they stop)

Ash: what's up Pikachu?

Goh: is something in there?

(They look as suddenly there's this screeching sound as everyone except (Y/N) cover their ears but we do see (Y/N) gritting his teeth as this is hurting )

Goh: what is that awful sound!

(We see a wall break as we see loads of chingling fall to the ground)

Ash: look at that! Chingling!

(We see this electricity sparking off them as their eyes are glowing purple as we see a bronzong emerge aloud with the same purple glowing eyes and electricity)

Goh: bronzong?

(Y/N): something's not right, look at them.

(We see the chingling go on the attack as bronzong fires an attack hitting the chingling back as Pikachu and grookey try to talk to them but to no avail)

Ash: hey knock it off!

Goh: what's the matter with all of you!

Dawn: piplup use whirlpool!

(Piplup uses whirlpool as bronzong and the chingling swirl around in it as tney go to the centre as we see loads of water as we see the bronzong and chingling lose the glowing purple eyes and weird electricity)

Dawn: nothing like a little cold water to wake you up. 

(We look to see one of the chingling is really hurt)

Ash: are you ok?

Dawn: it's hurt isn't it.

(Suddenly they go to this wired space )

Ash: what's that? Huh?

(We see azelf, mespirit and uxie appear)

Ash: it's azelf.

Dawn: and uxie 

Goh: mesprit too. Legendary Pokémon.

(Y/N): what are they doing here?

Rotom phone: azelf, the willpower Pokémon, a psychic type. Azelf is called "The Being of Willpower". It is said to have given people the strength of mind to deal with life's difficulties.

Rotom phone: Uxie, the knowledge Pokémon, a psychic type. Uxie is called "The Being of Knowledge". It is said to have given people the wisdom to solve life's problems.

Rotom phone: mesprit, the emotion Pokémon, a psychic type. Mesprit is called "The Being of Emotion". Legends say it introduced people's hearts to feelings, like joy and sadness. 

Goh: they've got such amazing powers! 

(The lake guardian trio fly about and show as we see this different background and weird space as we see none other than arceus himself)

Goh: what's going on?!

Ash: it's arceus.

(Y/N): the god of all Pokémon.

(We see them disappear as the gang are back with the group of chingling and the bronzong)

Goh: so that's arceus.

(Y/N): I've never seen it in person and it's just as amazing as it is in pictures.

Ash: it was trying to tell us something.

Goh: how can you three be so clam at a time like this?!

(Y/N): weird stuff happens everyday for us, the whole concept of Pokémon and people and how they came to be is weird and mysterious