Chapter 33

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

A/N: Guess who is back ladies and gentlefarts. Yes, it is I Mr. Nutsofthechest just hope you are having a wonderful weekend. As you may know I am working on both a rewrite of the true child of chaos and also now this! Yes i have actually dedicated time to hopefully finishing this story. I will try my hardest that is for sure. But please do not expect chapters to fast. Also I will be going back and grammar checking all the older chapters of the dark gamer as well. So watch out for that, but if you can please give the rewrite a read an leave a review if you can. Thank you everyone!

LAST TIME: (important A/n above)

"K-King xenomorph... that kid was a king xenomorph is disgu-." But he was cut off as his rooster-like head was cut off as the massive tail swung around monster Percy and the pincers on the end cut off his head like an old branch on a tree.

With that monster Percy slowly raised himself upward as he stood at his full height, his tail being used as a third leg to push his height all the way up to 40 feet tall.

Evil Godly form: (King Xenomorph Species) Massacre God lv-Max (24 hour time limit every 3 days.)

True to its name this being is truly one of massacre, this being has been known to slaughter an entire empire in a night! Even their god was banished from the divine realm to the evil divine realm for his constant slaughter! So go and slaughter to your heart's content and live up to the name of the massacre god!

Abilities:

Kinetic conversion: Exoskeleton converts damage taken into attack power

Converts 75% of all damage into your next attacks damage (∞ times per transformation)

Cost: 0 mana every second (Domain is a natural phenomenon not magic.)

Mana conversion: All mana is converted to explosive kinetic energy

Damage and Speed is increased by 5x minimum (∞ times per transformation)

Cost: ∞ mana every second (cannot use mana)

Evil body: Body becomes that of the evil gods

Release miasma domain; corrupt creatures and 2x all damage (∞ times per transformation)

Cost: 0 mana every second (Miasma can be dispersed by holy energy.)

Blessed Abilities:

True killer: Convert every vestige of energy into pure kinetic energy for one last attack

All stats x200 and all abilities effects triple for one attack

Cost: lose consciousness for 45 mins

Stat bonuses:

HP x 150

MP x 0

STR x 30

END x 25

DEX x 20

VIT x 20

INT x 1

WIS x 1

"You are all lucky to see this form, it took me a lot of effort to get it. I even had to slay an evil god for it." Monster Percy spoke in a deep grumble as the low-tier empowered all took a step back. The entire area was filled with dread as an impending doom settled upon them.