🍋Onyankopon🍋(2)

My man my man my man

"Stay still."

Onyankopon said was he held (y/n's) thighs open in front of him. He was in between her legs eating her pussy while she was struggling to stay in one place like he told her to. Onyankopon too good at it. "I'm trying I'm sorry.." (y/n) said breathlessly. "Mhm." Onyankopon said as he went back to licking, then sucking on her clit slowly. (Y/n) let her head fall back slowly as her eyes rolled. Onyankopon swirled his tongue around her clit, then went down to her slit, up to her clit again slowly. "Fuck..." (y/n) whimpered out. She sat up on her elbows to watch how he ate it. The way he was so focused on her clit. His eyes were shut while he was groaning. He opened his eyes and looked straight at (y/n) while his whole mouth was around her pussy, sucking her soul out. "Just Like that...." (Y/n) Said as her eyes rolled once more. Onyankopon started eating her faster. He sucked on her clit with a loud 'pop' sound. (Y/n) felt her legs trembling after every pop. "Fuck fuck fuckkkk." Her legs slowly started to rise up uncontrollably. Onyankopon took this opportunity to grab both her legs and push them back to her chest, just so he could keep eating her pussy. "Waitttt~" (y/n) said reaching for Onyankopon's durag covered head. "Uhn uhn." He mumbled against her. He wasn't finished tasting (y/n) yet. His tongue slipped inside of her, then he pulled it back out. He keep doing that over and over, tongue fucking her stupid. "Baby~ im bout to cum..." (y/n) said breathlessly. Her legs were shaking like leaves in the wind. Onyankopon didn't stop, he slurped and sucked on her clit harder. (Y/n's) eyes rolled to the back of her skull as her legs shook uncontrollably. She came all over Onyankopon's lips and tongue. "Ouuu shittt~" she whined out. Onyankopon pulled away from her clit with a 'pop' sound. He looked down at her cunt, which was covered in his spit and her cum. "Pretty ass pussy." Onyankopon said sitting up. He grabbed his bulge through his sweats, it was sitting up against his left thigh. "You wanna do sumn for me ma?" He said looking down at (y/n) "what is it?" She said looking at his dick through the sweats.

"Come eat this dick up ma."

Onyankopon said pulled his sweats down. His dick popped out and stood at attention. He grabbed it and spat on his tip, before stroking it slowly in front of (y/n)  "Get on those knees for me baby." He said looking at her. (Y/n) crawled off the bed then got on her knees in front of him. "Hands behind ya back." Onyankopon said looking down at her. (Y/n) did as he said, placing her hands behind her. "Good girl, now open that mouth." (Y/n) opened her pretty mouth for him. "Stick that tongue out."  He said while licking his lips. (Y/n) stuck her tongue out for him "ahh~"  she said while looking up at him. "That's fuckin right.~" Onyankopon said with a smirk. He slapped the tip of his dick against her tongue, then across her cheeks. Spreading her spit across her face. "Fuck you look so good..~" He praised. "Keep that fuckin mouth open."  He then slowly started putting his dick in her mouth. His tip touched the back of (y/n's) throat, making her gag a bit. Onyankopon grabbed her chin and top of her head, making her angle her head upwards. "You gonna let me fuck this throat baby?" He said slowly stroking her mouth. (Y/n) mumbled out "mhm~." Tears started forming in her eyes from gagging on him. Onyankopon picked up his pace a little bit. He fucked (y/n's) throat while groaning from how good it felt. "Throat feels so damn good~" he said while looking down at her. (Y/n's) eyes rolled back slightly. Onyankopon's grip on her chin and head got a bit stronger. He started going faster, making (y/n's) spit fall everywhere. She was drooling and slobbering all over him while gagging uncontrollably.

"Mhm gimmie that fucking throat ma..~"

Onyankopon groaned out. (Y/n's) tears fell from her eyes, while spit fell on her tits. She was a fucking mess, and Onyankopon loved it. "You such a nasty bitch baby, I love that shit~" he praised while looking down at her. He pulled his dick out of her mouth. (Y/n) gasped for air. Onyankopon slapped his dick all over her face. (Y/n) closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out. "Ouuu you so fucking nasty baby~." Onyankopon said with a smirk. (Y/n) giggled at his words while he smacked his dick all over her face. He stopped and backed up a bit. "Stand up ma." (Y/n) stood up. Onyankopon grabbed her by her throat and pulled her close to him. "You want some dick mama?" He said looking into her eyes. "Yes daddy~"  she responded, looking back at him. "Good, bend that ass over."

(Y/n) turned around and bent over the bed in front of Onyankopon. Onyankopon grabbed her ass and jiggled it back and forth. "Sexy ass bitch.." he grumbled out. (Y/n) looked back at him then giggled. Onyankopon grabbed his dick and stroked himself a few times before lining himself up at (y/n's) entrance. He held her ass open so he could watch it go completely inside of her. He slowly slipped inside of her wet pussy, making them both gasp from how good it felt. "Fuck..~" (y/n) whined out. Slowly, he started stroking in and out of her. Squelching sounds came from (y/n's) pussy. "Shit so fucking wet...~" Onyankopon groaned out, He looked down and saw how his dick was getting covered in her creamy slick. "Shit gets so gushy for me baby~" he moaned out. "Mhmmm~" (y/n) moaned out while biting her lip. His dick brushed against her sweet spot with each thrust inside of her. "Fuck baby~" she moaned out softly. "That dick feel good baby?" Onyankopon said leaning down over (y/n) "yes daddy it feels so gooddd~." She moaned out. He grabbed her by her throat and made her look up at him while he gave her deep strokes from behind. (Y/n) was in absolute heaven. "It feels so good daddy~" she said as her eyes rolled back

"I know it does baby, I know~"

He cooed while looking down at how her face twisted in pleasure. Onyankopon placed both hands on the sides of her head, he sat up in the push-up position and started slamming his hips against (y/n), making her ass clap against him. "Oh my g-~" (y/n) couldn't even finish her sentence, Onyankopon's dick was so deep inside of her, hitting her g spot over and over. "You like when daddy fuck you like this?" He teased as he saw how she unraveled at his new speed. "Yes daddy I fucking love ittt~" (y/n) moaned out as her eyes rolled uncontrollably. "Mhmm~" (y/n's) legs started shaking uncontrollably. "I'm gonna cum daddy~right thereeee~" (y/n) begged.

"Give it to me ma..."

Onyankopon whispered out. (Y/n's) eyes rolled as she came all over his dick. Her pussy squeezed his dick with each thrust. "Shit Baby~ you gonna make daddy nut..." Onyankopon said as his strokes became sloppier and his breathing became heavy. "Cum for me daddy please~" (y/n) whimpered out. Onyankopon's eyes rolled back. He gave one more hard thrust before his came inside of (y/n) "Ouuu shittt ma~" He moaned out. "Mhmm daddy~" (y/n) said with a smile. Onyankopon slowly pulled out of her, letting his cum dribble out of her.

"Damn...you and that good ass pussy girl."

Yawp yawp.