𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊1 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 28, 2022𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
1 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 28, 2022
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐓, as i watched nas and setty play the game against each other. we hadn't been in contact with samoni, at all.

"nigga you been mad quiet these last few days, you bitchin' out on us?" dougie spoke up causing everybody to look at cblu.

"it ain't even that, samoni ain't been to school in a week. what if she rat on us?" he rubbed his hands down his face.

"rat on us how? she doesn't have proof that we did shit," dougie responded.

"he's right, if she was gone rat us out we would've been gone days ago." setty chimed in.

"i don't know man, i kinda miss having her around," cblu chuckled.

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰..

"you know what," he paused for a second. "this is y'all niggas fault." he stood up.

"here he go," dougie mumbled. "nigga what the fuck are you talkin' 'bout?" setty paused the game.

"you know what im talkin' about jerry. y'all niggas are the ones that asked why i never brung her around, maybe i should've kept it that way," he snapped. "the only actual friend i got to make at that school, couldn't even keep her because y'all niggas beefing with half the fucking bronx," he went on with what he was saying.

"cblu we ain't know she was gone be related to the nigga, its a small fucking world. you'll find a new friend, toughen the fuck up and get the fuck over it." dougie mugged him.

"toughen up? you can't be one talking about toughen up witcho' depressed ass. fucking drug addict," cblu spat.

"ight, that's it." dougie got up and charged towards him, punching him in the jaw causing cblu to fall on the couch.

setty and nas stood up to pull dougie back. "yo ya niggas need to chill," said nas.

"nah camrin need to chill, stressing about a treesh that ain't gone do shit but forget about him." dougie sat back down trying to catch his breath.

"you know what fuck ya niggas," cblu stood up and grabbed his hoodie before storming out.

"it ain't never that serious," setty mumbled.