chapter 25

"You would not believe! Those Salvatore's did!" This has been the beginning of ever conversation rebekah has used to wake me up.

Flashback

"You would not believe! What elena did today!" Rebekah yelled and I fell of the bed waking up immediately. "She showed up here while I was trying to figure out which dress to wear, and asked me about my family." Rebekah started to ramble.

End of flashback

So this has been normal in fact this is the first time I haven't fallen out of bed because of it.

"What did the Salvatore' s do?" I asked rubbing my eyes and walking to my bathroom.

"They woke up mikeal!" I dropped my brush and ran out the door. Rebekah followed. "They plan on leading klaus back here to kill him and made the call already." She stated not noticing that I was close to killing everyone in that little group of theirs.

I walked into the boarding house and mikeal was just waking up. He stood and looked at me.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"None of your damn business." I stated and he looked as if he was going to kill me. Ha yeah right bring it blondy, give me an excuse. I thought.

"Why would you get her?" Damon asked flailing his arms. "Who knows why she'll do." He said as if I would attack them at any minute. "She could be working with klaus." When the words left his mouth mikeal came after me. I pinned him against the wall and he couldn't move.

"Why would you do something so stupid as to wake mikeal up. He is the biggest of cowards and back stabbers there is." I said looking at Damon. He went to say something but I continued. "The reason I was helping klaus in the first place was to kill him. I even feel bad for ester as she was the one who married him." I stated and everyone had shocked expression.

"Who are you?" Mikael growled out and I squeezed his throat.

"Remember." I said looking him in the eyes. The minute the words left my mouth he leaned back as far as he could from me. Fear invaded his eyes as he tried to get my hand away from his neck. I snapped his neck. I let his body hit the ground and walked up to Damon. "I don't care what your planning. But the minute I see him again I will kill him. And I don't care who tells me to stop." I said walking past him. I looked over my shoulder. "Have fun at the dance." I said smiling.

Sorry it's so short. Hope you liked it will try to update soon.