Part : 4

(Prince is not saying anything even his brother is not saying anything to him.. Suddenly he stops the car in front of one icecream shop...)

Vivek : come.. (He came out of the car... There are so many benches.. And he sat on one bench..)

Prince's POV
I'm sure he want to scold me.. After all i hurt his favourite sister.(he also came out of the car )

Vivek : come sit..
Ok so now tell me what's bothering you?

Prince : Nothing... Why? (He said with angry tone)

Vivek : (he took deep breath..)umm ok why you made her cry?

Prince : I'm sorry.

Vivek : I didn't bring you here to just listen your sorry.. I could listen that at home too. if i want by giving you one hard slap. Right?

Why you behaving like that.. She was cried.. She...

Prince : (suddenly prince yelled) Bhai.. Please please stop saying her name I don't want to listen.

Vivek : Watch your tone first of all... (He said in stern voice and prince got scared )

Prince : I'm sorry for my tone.. But i hate her.

Vivek : Ok.. What is the reason?

Prince : nothing.

Vivek : Prince this time I'll not let you go from here if you'll not explain..

Prince : God... Then listen.... You and uncle both are only focused on her these days.. Behaving like a I'm not living in this house.. I feel like you both are only giving her all yours attention.I'm feeling like nobody cares About me... Since she came.. You forgot that you've one brother too..

Vivek : (he was angry but still he try to understand his brother.)
It's not true Prince.

prince : it is.. Bhai it is.. Whenever you comes from office you asks About her... Uncle asks her now what she want to eat...

Vivek : Cause she is guest prince.

Prince : So she should behave like a guest too.

Vivek : she is our sister bro.. She is our family.

Prince : Nope not for me.

Vivek : Prince.. Enough now.. Why you behaving like a immature stupid little kid?

Prince : I'm not behaving like a kid.. I'm sharing watever i feel.
Ok just revise that time when i used to come for study to you.. How many time you scolded me.. But with her you're totally changed bhai.. She also makes mistakes..

Vivek : Bro i can't she is so sensitive.. Also she is so obedient.. She listens my every single instruction, of course she makes mistakes... But only in maths in other subjects she is so good.. So just for her one flaw.. I can't be strict with her.. She is brilliant student..Also she is so gentle.. Polite..

Prince : Ahhh.. Not again.. She is this she is that.. The problem is you ignores her every bad things and noticing good things only ... But in my term.. You notices bad things and ignores good things.

Vivek : I wish i could punch you really.
She has good qualities.. And as an elder brother it's my duty to praise her.. I always feels proud of you too prince whenever you did a good work.. I always praises you too.

You know her best quality which i like she always listens her elder's advice..

I told you in morning.. Find something new.. Don't waste your time on phone.. So did you obey..? What you did whole day.. Which work you did?