Chapter twenty two

"Mommy, look at the sky!" I cheer, jumping around in my new Hannah Montana hoodie that mommy bought for my birthday. "It's pinkish!"
She laughs, "It sure is darling, sometimes the sky does that. I like to think of it as someone sending you a message from the sky" mommy lifts me up and suddenly I feel closer to the sky, as the wind blows my hair back.

I tilt my head, "really?"
"does that mean that grandpa and grandma is sending you a message?"
She smiles, but her eyes are sad as she answers "I like to think so baby."
"Even if they're in the Colombian sky and we're watching the one in England?" I ask, looking at mommy then back at the sky.
"Yes, it doesn't matter where you are, the people in the sky see you no matter what."

I smile,
"Then let's take a picture mommy! That way we can always talk to the people in the sky!"

My eyes flutter open, as I stretch out my arm. I feel a sharp pain to my lower stomach. The side next to me is empty, Bruno must've left somewhere, why didn't he wake me up? I blink a couple of times and yawn, as I grab my phone. I click on the message from my him,

Three inches: Had to leave early for work, text me all about the wet dream you had of me when you see this. There's breakfast in the fridge, don't miss me too much;)

I roll my eyes but not without smiling at his lame text. I did not have a wet dream! God, what If I did? Did he hear me say something? Maybe I should start sleeping in my own room. I don't even know how we ended up like this, usually I always sneak off when we're done but then one day, I was just too tired and fell asleep. Ever since then I've been sleeping here after our... sessions.

I lay down again, and suck in a breath. These last weeks with Bruno have been.. something. I've never had so much sex my entire life. Morning sex, lunch sex, evening sex, midnight sex, shower sex. Our days consist of it, and that's fine but then comes the small moments when we're too tired and we just lay there in each other's arms. He plays with my hair and cuddles me. I love it, and I hate it because I have to keep reminding myself that it doesn't mean anything, its only sex.

Bruno Rodriguez doesn't do relationships.

The thought of him sleeping with other girls at the same time he's sleeping with me makes my stomach drop, but who am I to say anything? This is only sex. Nothing more.

The knocking on the door catches my attention, I'm not expecting anyone. And I don't think Bruno is either since he's not here?
I jump up from bed, and look through the peephole, Pablo. What is he doing here? I unlock the door; he looks at me up and down and I realize how messy I look right now. My hair is all over the place and I'm only wearing Bruno's oversized shirt and panties.

"Well, I sure as hell deserved those fifty grand." He says, what? Fifty grand? He sees the confused look on my face and shakes his head, "Bruno has my laptop, he brought it here and didn't give it back. I need it."
I open the door further, and wave my hand inside, "come in then."

Pablo walks in, and I run straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and make myself look less... "just had sex." And more "freshened up."
I ignore the stings in my stomach and continue fixing my look.
When I'm done I walk out to the kitchen and see Pablo standing there awkwardly. He scratches the back of his head, and I laugh, "What's on your mind Pablo?"
I walk to the couch and point to the seat in front of me.

He walks closer and sits down, I should probably change but Pablo has seen me in way less and I'm pretty sure he'd never look at me like that, he's way too obsessed with his fiancé from what I've gathered by Bruno.

"So, you and Bruno?" he smirks, and I roll my eyes.
"There's nothing there to tell. Casual sex that's it." I'm straight forward about it, even if I wanted it to be more it wouldn't happen.
"Casual sex? You literally just came out of his room in his t-shirt, you asked for his favorite colors and he's been coming late to every single meeting we've had for three weeks now."
"Do you have any hobbies besides being a stalker?" I ask,
he chuckles, "No."